Accident

Muffled gasps and moans could be heard from down the hallway. The sweat beaded at your forehead as you were pleasuring yourself, you were close, really close. But someone kept messaging you.

It was ruining the mood. You only had so long before your parents got home. You didn't want them finding you with wetness dripping down your thighs.

You kept sliding up the notifications, trying not to outwardly whine. The notifications were slowing down now, you began to rub faster, releasing a tiny gasp. A ringing could be heard but you were too focused on the pleasure. Your moans were no longer muffled as you entered pure bliss.

You looked down at your phone to start deleting your search history only to be met with the shocked face of your best friend. You began to panic, the euphoria wearing off way faster than normal.

Your face was flushed. "...How much did you hear?" You questioned.

"Enough to want you to continue." They responded.

".. what." You were shocked and weren't sure if they were joking.

"Oh come on.. your moans are so pretty. I wanna hear 'em again." They continued.

Your senses were still filled with lust so your 'gasp' came out somewhat lewd.

"Mhm.. yeah like that." The faint sound of something unbuckling could be heard.

Were you this desperate? Yes, yes you were. You slowly slid your hand back to your already wet pussy. Ghosting over it lightly.

You let out a tiny moan, overstimulated.

A rushed "You're already touching yourself? Be patient and wait for me baby.. please." you could hear clothes being discarded on the other side.

So you did what was asked and waited. Letting the embarrassment truly sink in.

"Fuck.. good girl." They said over the phone, realizing that you had actually waited. You had given them the power. "Mm,, go on.. play with your slutty pussy."

And you obeyed, once again, lightly ghosting over your clit. Some moans fell from your mouth, just little ones, for now.

Unstable breathing could be heard from the other side. Barely audible praises could be heard such as "you're doing so good for me.." and more.

"Baby.. please put a finger in for me.. ju..just one please.." they spoke, slightly gasping in the middle of it.

"Mmmkay.." you said, dragging out what would have been another lewd noise.

You inserted your index finger into your needy pussy, and clenched around it. You were really wet. As you inserted the finger a loud moan broke free from your pretty little lips.

"Yes baby.. good.." they breathed out, "good.. good girl." They finished their sentence. "Mm,, do whatever makes you feel good."

And you did just that.

You began toying with your clit. Your mind somehow became even more hazy, driven by lust.

Your moans and gasps mixed with their heavy breathing.

The pleasure was reaching its finale, your body started to tense.

"Mm b..baby.. m close." They stuttered through. A whine making its way out of their mouth which pushed you even further.

"Mme toooo.." you somewhat moaned.

"Go.. faster.." did they want to cum with you?

I mean you did what they said anyway, you increased your pace, reaching your edge.

"Mmm can.. I.. mm." You needed that sweet release and permission.

"Fuckk.. mhm.." they moaned.

And as whines were heard from their side your pretty little moans were heard from yours. Your voices created a beautiful harmony.

"Fucck.. such.. a little slut.." they finished off saying.

"Good girl-" you cut them off by hanging up. The embarrassment finally sunk in. You had just came with your best friend, and you obeyed their every word.

You pray to god that this was just some lucid dream or a prank.