06 - their arrival

KIM DOKJA STARED STRAIGHT INTO LEE HYUNSUNG AND HAN MYUNGOH'S EYES, gaining their attention before speaking.

"Do you want to die from that guy beyond the iron door, or do you want to try your luck outside the train? Which one will you choose?"

"U-Uh.." Han Myungoh stuttered, unable to respond to his question. 

"Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person beyond the iron door is an enemy?" Lee Hyunsung asked, appearing at the crucial moment. For Kim Dokja, he knew there's a reason why Lee Hyunsung - or - The Steel Sword couldn't be leader of a party.

"Since they are coming from another carriage, it is likely to be a survivor. If we meet..."

Kim Dokja paused, surveying the bloody room, knowing that if they didn't get out from this train, he wouldn't be surprised if all of them would end up just like them. Lee Hyunsung didn't bother to follow his gaze before open his mouth.

"....I was too careless. Let's find a way out"

"G-Go! Go quickly" Han Myungoh supported the former soldier.

At this moment, Kim Dokja assumed that both of them were aware of the situation. The other survivors of the carriages would've gone through the same way as them. They wouldn't have the good luck of finding 'insects'.

"This is broken!"

"Damn, we can't go this way!"

The man in the question didn't stand there as he tried to check the other doors...while listening to Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh's cries. There were no more barriers so the doors could now be touched.

Apart from the doors connecting the passageways, there were a total of eight access doors on the subway. There were three exits that hadn't been confirmed yet.

Kung!

The sounds of someone banging the door grew louder and louder as if the door could barely hold on for a short time.

"Dokja-ssi! Here--" The brown-haired woman yelled at him, causing Kim Dokja to look at her direction as his vision saw the manual gear. Although it worked smoothly, but the door still opened immediately. However, the door opened for one fifth of the gap before jamming up.

"...It seems to be broken here as well"

"How about other places?"

"This seems to be the only place where we can escape"

The gap was too narrow for men and women to escape, and when it comes to a child, it was still unknown unless Lee Gilyoung had the courage to try it. Both men tried to pull the doors, but they didn't move for a bit.

There was only one way to overcome this problem.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Use a skill" Kim Dokja's command reached his ears as the man in question stared at him for a moment. "Huh? Skill..."

Kim Dokja quietly activated his skill, which it's called Character List.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated]

-

[Character Information]

Name: Lee Hyunsung

Age: 28 years old

Constellation Sponsor: Master of Steel

Private Attribute: Soldier who Turned a Blind Eye to Injustice (General)

Exclusive skills: [Bayonet Lv.2] [Camouflage Lv.2] [Patience Lv.2]