Chapter 3: Finger paints and hide and seek

The yellow man picked me up and said. "Helllllo! Ooo a new friend! I'm sooooo excited to have a new friend join the daycare! I'm just soo happy! My name is Sundrop, what's your name?!?!" He seemed super excited, and silly. "My name is y/n." I told Sundrop. Sundrop told me, "Y/N! I love that name! I'm sooo excited to have a new friend join us today!"

He softly put me back to the ground and asked me what I wanted to do first. "Could we do finger painting?" I asked him. "That would be wonderful!" He told me. So for about 30 minutes we did finger painting. One kid did a tree. One other kid did Freddy Fazbear. But I decided to do Sundrop. He seemed soo happy after I painted him. "THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE ME! I AM PINING IT TO THE WALL SO EVERYONE COULD SEE IT!" Sundrop told me. He was so kind and soo playful. I really liked this school better than my old one.

"I have an idea!" Sundrop said. "Let's play hide and seek tag!" I've always wanted to play that game. The other kids at my old school wouldn't let me play it with them. I was really excited! Sundrop was it first. Almost everyone went inside the playground (i was one of them), while some hid inside the ball pit. When the time finally came, Sundrop yelled, "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" I saw him go inside the ball pit first, where he could get the kids easier. In about 30 seconds, all the kids in the ballpit went to go sit down because they got caught. Then he moved on to the playground where I was in. I was on the top level while the other kids were lower. ( and not the very top where your not allowed) I heard kids screaming of laughter to get away from him. I was the last kid left. As he got to the top level he saw me and I started crawling through the tubes as fast as I could and went down the slide and than ran up the playground and dodged him on every move. Until there was a dead end. After he caught me, I told him, "That was the most fun I've ever had in my entire life!"

After that we played a few more games and then the parents came to pick everyone up. We all said bye to Sundrop and went back with our family. Sundrop told me that he had soo much fun today. And I told him the same thing. We said goodbye and before I left with my sister he said, "SEE YOU TOMORROW Y/N!"