Chapter 1 First Day

(Your pov)

I'm going to a new school I'm scared I won't fit in. What if I don't make any friends? Or what if I get bullied? Or what if- My thoughts were cut off by my mom calling my name from downstairs.

"Y/N!! CHANGE FASTER OR YOU'RE GONNA GET LATE!!"

"YA VOY!!" (Coming!) I said as I grabbed my bag and leave my room.

I entered the kitchen and my mom gave me my (f/c) lunchbox. With my breakfast and lunch in it.

"Thanks mami!" I said as a left the house.

I walked to the school since my house is near it.

I finally got there and I was so freaking nervous that my first day was going to be a disaster, but then I got distracted by a blonde boy who was really cute and had a cool outfit, I shake my head as I continued to walk to the front doors.

I got to the principals office to ask in what classroom was I going to be.

"You're going to have class in the classroom number 207" He answered me with a smile.

"Great! Thanks!" I said as I walked out of the office.

...

I got to the classroom and as I put one feet on the ground the whole class had their eyes on me. Jesus they scare me.

I sat down on one of the desks that was next to the window, it was pretty outside so I wanted to be next to a window to see the view.

Like 2 seconds later someone entered the classroom, I looked at the door and I saw the same blonde boy that was on the front door when I arrived.

'I hope he doesn't seat next to me' I think to myself.

As I tried to ignore him by distracting myself with my phone, I heard a voice next to me.

"Um...Who are you? Are you new?" The blonde boy said to me.

"Uh, yeah I'm new, why do you ask?" I asked nervously.

"I ask because your seated in my desk so I guessed that you would be new." He said while smirking at me.

"Oh" I said while blushing at his smirk "I didn't know it was your desk...are you sharing it with someone else? Because if you're not I could stay here, or couldn't I?"

"Hm..." He said still smirking at me. 'Fuck he's so cute' I think to myself. "Sure, you can stay I guess." He said while sitting right next to me.

I hate my life.

(Dee's pov)

They're a little weird, but I guess I can tolerate it. Maybe they are just nervous about their first day.

The teacher walked in.

We all stood up as the teacher told us to.

"NOW SIT DOWN!"

We all did as he said.

"We're going to open the book in the page 233-"

Time skip┌(・。・)┘

The bell ranged and everybody started grabbing their things.