Chapter 5 My alcoholic dad

(this chapter is going to be more of
y/n's life but Dee would appear too) this chapter has abuse, I added the song only because I was doing this chapter listening to it haha.

...
(Your pov)

It had almost past 3 months since the events of Veronica and my parents divorce, school was almost over.

Veronica made my life a living hell.

I've been feeling tired this months and I hate my dad with all my life and soul.

He became an alcoholic asshole and he doesn't pay any mind to me.

He doesn't care about me.

He was fired from his job so I have to work at a grocery store to have money for food.

I can't take it anymore.

"Y/n!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Yes?" I said.

"Come down here!" He said.

"Or he's drunk or he wants food" I said to myself.

I got downstairs and I see my dad sitting in the couch with his phone in his hand.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Here" he handed his phone to me "your mom wants to talk to you" He said.

"She wants to talk to me after all this months? Where even is she?" I said to myself.

"Mom?" I said.

"Hi honey, I wanted to talk to you since a long time ago but your dad never picked up the phone" she said.

"Really?" I said.

I was happy that she didn't only left and forgot about me.

"Yes of course! I knew that your dad would become a disaster without me so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to live in my house" She said "My house is near your school so you don't have to go to another school" she said.

"I love you so much mom of course I'd like to move to your house, this house is a disaster, so when do I move?" I said.

"Well if you want I could go pick you up right now" She said.

"Really?! Omg yes that would be amazing thank you mom!" I said.

"Great! So grab your things and tell me when you're ready" she said excited.

"Okok see you soon mom I love you!" I said.

"I love you more honey, bye!" She said before hanging up.

"What did she tell you?" My drunk ass dad said.

"None of your business" I said handing his phone to him.

"Come on tell me dear" He said putting a hand on my cheek.

"Hey! Don't touch me!" I said getting his hand off my face.

"Don't get so tense, relax" He said putting his hands in my hips.

"HEY! I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME" I screamed at him.

"You're so fucking boring!" He said grabbing his bottle and slamming it in the floor.

"Now I have to clean your mess, great" I said.

"At least when I move with mom I won't have to be a personal assistant" I quietly said.

"What!?" He said.

"Oh no" I said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR MOM HUH?!" He screamed at me.

He grabbed me by my neck chocking me.