New Year Messages from Shining Crystal Studios!

Melody: Hey, there Ranger Squad! This is Director Melody and we want to say Happy New Year to you all! 2021 has been crazy and interesting for most of us, especially for the Author. Of course, this entire thing would've been made possible without you guys. We love you all and here's to another year for me and the rest of the Shining Crystal Studios!

Melody: And now, you'll be getting more messages from the rest of the Studio Fam, hope you enjoy and roll that footage!

~~~~~~~~~~

Ominous: Hello to my lovely Beauties! Are you doing well for the past year? I hope so because we're welcoming in 2022 and saying goodbye to 2021! Happy New Year, Beauties! I hope you've made your greatest accomplishments in the past year and soon, you'll be seeing more challenges along your way!

Ominous: Just remember to smile and stay positive in the New Normal for the New Year! Stay safe, Beauties!

~~~~~~~~~~

Misty: Hi, hi! Hello, everybody! It's me, Misty! And I want to say Happy New Year! *throws confetti* Yay!

Misty: 2021 was insane and I'm so happy that we got to make our dreams come true and overcome our challenges! Not much to say other than make those New Year's Resolutions special! Or just go along with the same ones, I don't know... Happy New Year! Woohoo! *throws more confetti*

~~~~~~~~~~

Kayetra: *walks in* Why hello there. The year's over, huh? Well, there will be more challenges coming along our way. I mean... I don't want to be mean or skeptical of what's happening to me and all... But I hope the bad tastes in my mouth will go away...

Kayetra: Anyways, Happy New Year to all of you and I hope your new year will be full of light and happiness. *waves* Take care!

~~~~~~~~~~

Eodo: Hey, it's me! I know I've left the studio, but Mel contacted me and wanted me to do a message for you all, so why not? I wanna say Happy New Year to you all and I wish for you all to make your dreams a reality.

Eodo: They might not be there yet, but hey... You're giving it your all and that's what matters. Practice makes perfect to your desired perfection, after all. *waves* Have an amazing 2022, everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana, Shiro & Miku: Happy New Year from "The New B-Shot" set and cast!

Kohana: Unfortunately, we can't have the 4th Angel Goddess with us because she hasn't revealed herself in the series!

Shiro: Stay tuned for her soon! I gotta say, 2021 has been a crazy year for all of us in TNBS. I mean, Season Three has Book 1 AND Book 2? That's wild!

Miku: *nods* I agree... And I come in as the new girl in the cast of the Angel Goddesses. It is such an honor to be working with these two and with everyone else in the cast of TNBS. Of course, there's more this series has to offer, even if it's a bit all over.

Kohana: But hey! We're making a great story progression of what's going on in the entire series, right?

Shiro & Miku: Yeah!

Shiro: And we are so thankful for your guys' love and support for the entire series! It means the whole world to us, from our powers to yours -- you have the power to make it all the more amazing.

Miku: And we couldn't have done it without you... Thank you.

Kohana, Shiro & Miku: And have a Happy New Year! *waves*

~~~~~~~~~~

Katy: Hey, there! It's Katy Gladison over here from "The Princess of Zenonia" set! I know we haven't been showing up, but this is the best moment for me and the rest of the cast! I want to say, and the cast would like to say, Happy New Year, everyone!