1. Help, Dreamnotnap {calming down}

In this chapter sapnap has a little problem, (if ya know wat I mean lol) if you dont, sapnap basically got hard while watching a movie with dream and george. And they help him(with consent).
------------------------------------------------
As Sapnap slowly and tiredly opend his eyes seeing a slight glimmer from the window to the side, He rubbed his eye just barely before checking the time on his phone. "Mhhh..." the only noise he let out was a small grunt. Just bairly stretching out a little bit.
------------------------
After seeing the time on his phone he had finally desided to get up and at least wait for his boyfriends to get home. After a short while Sapnap heard the jingle of keys shaking around the front door handle. Assuming the sudden notice was his boy
Friends!. "BUBS WERE HOME!!" Dream shouted out decently loud, Not knowing quite yet his other lover was just a few feet away.
------------------------
"DREAMY!" Sapnap yeld as a response back to him. And as soon as he knew it George walked right up to them both huging them tightly. "<3" " i missed you guys today.." Sapnap managed to say. " we were only gone for like.. 5 hours" George let out. Well were home now, so let's relax a bit!! George said. Like watching a movie or something?. Sapnap asked very needy like. Sure, Both the others replyed back.
------------------------
As Dream was makeing some popcorn, and getting some blankets from their bedroom, George sat down picking a movie for them to watch. By the time Dream got back they were ready, Dream and George both sat on each side of sapnap to make him feel more safe, Due to past events. "So how much sleep did you get last night sappy?". George asked with a little popcorn still in his mouth, oh! Umm..more than yesterday I think. He replied with. You really do need to try to sleep a bit more babe.. its worring us alot. Dream chimed in, After chating more a bit while watching the movie Sapnap somehow managed to be siting on George's lap. Dream was picking up after themselves and ended up going upstairs to do a chill stream, since he hadn't in a while. Which ment it was just George and Sapnap alone down stairs. George left little kisses around the nape of the youngers neck, And occasionally rubbing circles around the others lower thigh. "Mnhh..." ?? "This ok babe?" Do you want me to stop? George asked worried and a little confused. "..no" soon after sapnap realized his tent from under the large hoodie. "......" come on let's go to the bedroom.." George said lifting up sapnap of of his lap and into his arms. As george layed the other down he nocked on dreams gameing room. "Come in!!" Dream said, Hey gogy♡, just ended the stream. Whata need? Dream asked. It's not me that needs help dreamy~, meet me in the bedroom in a minute. George had said almost walking out immediately.
------------------------
So Dream did as he was told, As he got up from his chair he gave George a BIG kiss on the lips!!. George let in a small smile inbetween the kiss. "Come on" George said, So they both held hands walking back to the almost forgotten tired sapnap. "Sooooo, what's the problem, George?" Dream said right before looking at the desperate boy spread out on the bed. Seeing other like that made him so fucking desperate to just fuck him in to next year!!. But he cant do that..Sapnap said he wasn't ready for that yet. Any other 'activitys' he was fine with them. George climed onto the bed behind Sapnap, pulling him up with his head in George's lap. As sapnap adjusted to get more comfortable, dream walked over to the night stand grabbing something but wasnt able to see what it was... George was running his fingers through the others hair, As dream finally walked up to the foot of the bed, He slowly climbed on the bed lifting Sapnaps legs up to wrap them around his own waist. He slowly but roughly moved his hands up and down against his thighs."Mmm" sapnap wanted more, He wanted them both. You like that? George asked as hes still running through the youngers hair. To give more relief george started to kiss and suck on his neck. Mmhm fuckkkk.... Sapnap let out. Wanna keep going babe? Dream asked him. Y-yes please. What do you want babe, Tell me what you want~ Dream said seductively♡. Touch me p-please... Ok princess~ so he stopped rubbing sapnaps thighs, And gentaly rubbed the abused bulge from under his hoodie. Sapnap let out a loud relieved moan, His shakey moans were music to the other's ears. Just to make sure sapnap didnt notice what dream was doing, George got closer to his face and closed the small gap inbetween them.

As George planted his plump lips on sapnap's delicate, mellow ones the younger let's out a loud sexy muffled moan. As George had done that as a small distraction. For dream to un-noticeably get off the bed to grab the small thing of lube. Before he opend the lube, He slowly rubbed around sapnaps pastel colored underwear.(you chose the color) "C-clA
y~" please just take them off already.. please. Sapnap had manage to get out from the sloppy kiss.

Dream pov°
As I opend the bottle of lube, I saw just how vulnerable Nick looked under me. He had tears in his eyes, begging and pleading for more friction,He was so desperate for me. I desided to take things slowly, I didnt want to hurt him.

As dream slowly took off sapnaps underware For what it felt like was ages, Nick's hardend cock now exposed. As the cold air hit his cock it caused slight pleasure. George stoped kissing sapnaps neck and reached over to the night stand, He grabbed a blindfold, handcuffs, gag,and some red silky rope. All three of the boys got repositioned, Sapnap now tied to the bed with rope, handcuffed to the frame of the bed, And blindfolded.

Suddenly Sapnap felt friction around/on his cock. "AhGGa~" CLAY CLAY PLEASE!!! Sapnap moand out as dream lathered the cold lube all around the youngers cock. A few more minutes of dream jerking off Nick, Sapnap was practically on cloud nine by now. George and him were makeing out, and was a moaning mess. Dream kept jerking him off.

"CLAY PLEASE- mmhMM!~ clay- CLAY! mmhhm I- I'M CLOSE"! Sapnap let out very loudly. Sshhhh baby I know.. Dream whispered. As he kept rubbing the smallers cock at a steady pace, He started to get a bit slower but more vicious. George & Dream both enjoyed the view and the beautiful noises there boyfriend was makeing. Sapnaps painful moans stoped and turnd into pleasure.

Around a minute more, Sapnap was practically begging for permission to cum."Dream stoped pulling and stroking the others dick, Instead he rubbed the vulnerable boys tip. The ravenenet was practically crying with pleasure once more. " NGnn.." Nick let out a loud pleased moan. George looked up to the younger, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

Both of the olders peeked down to look at the young vulnerable boy pinned down on the bed.

Dream kept rubbing the others member. When Nick couldn't take it anymore , the boy had gave up on trying to stop him. It felt really good, Why stop him now?. But soon enough he felt right on the edge, He was on cloud 9. Dream stoped rubbing the youngest member allowing him to cum. Sapnap released his load, and was practically passed out by now.

"Bubs.." george says to get the overstimulated boys attention.

"Buba, we need to clean up." Mmmh.. dont want to... to tired..

..Ok bubs, we'll clean up in the morning ok♡. Dream chirps in.

The end

Word count: 1,382

Time to write: 2 months 1 hour. Lol

Requests are available. Hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I'm not used to writeing smut quite yet. But I think I did good, Requests are always open!!!p.s I'm so sorry for not geting it out sooner- My lazy ass desided LeT's WAit A moNTH tiLl yOu PoST iT!