2▪︎Sapity▪︎ morning sex▪︎

WARNING!! This chapter contains mabey angst (prob not tho) smut, makeout sessions,  vibrators, and bondage. So if your uncomfortable with this kind of stuff, I would suggest to click off and read somethin else, Enjoy.

———————————♡———————————

It was around 5 or 6:00 A.M for the two boy's, Sapnap who was passed out on the two's shared bed. And Alex, He had always had trouble sleeping, That was one reason he was with the older. Somtimes, he was able to pass right out!! But not this time. He couldn't bother to even shut his eyes no matter how hard hed try. But "it was a good thing that sapnap was always there for me." Alex thought to himself very silently.

——————————♡———————————

Quackity shuffled around as quietly and softly as he could on the bed. While trying to get comfortable. He curled up cuddling the older, Who is still unconscious next to him.

Sapnaps pov:

I was laying down on me and my fiancé's bed almost fully passed out. Then I felt our bed shift in differant ways than before. I couldn't open my eyes or do anything, it was most likely Quackity. Was he uncomfortable or mabey it was something else. Then, I felt him cuddle up next to me, perhaps he was cold?. I couldn't take it anymore hes just so cute!!!.

So I tiredly opend my eyes and hugged back at him. That caused the cute younger to flinch a little, Not expected that to happen. While he was cuddling up against my masculine body I gentaly began to kiss and bite on his neck. Causing a loud lewd noise to come out of the handsome boys mouth.

—————— End p.o.v ———————

Nick kept sucking and occasionally biting down on the others neck.

Nick~.. please....more~ he said moaning very needly, in between his sentence.

I'll be back bubs~ I need to grab something. So nick got up off the bed and grabbed a box from under there bed. He opend it while dimming the lights, As for they were two bright for the boys likeings. As the objects he had grabbed were visible, Alex saw a gag, blindfold,And mabey a vibrator.. He didnt know! It was to dark to tell. The last thing he grabbed out was most likely some rope, due to it being quite big...

Quackitys Pov:

As my fiancé pulled out different "toys" out of the box, He gave me a very seductive grin, while climbing back onto the bed.

" I'm gonna make you feel so good~" Nick whispered in the small more vulnerable boys ear.

Nick climed onto the bed stripping himself and the younger. Once they were both fully undressed and naked,Nick climed onto his beloved, sortave siting on his chest. He then began to tie up Quackity's arms to the bed frame. And slowly moved on the the rest of his body. Once he was fully tied up Alex accidentally let out a very lewd moan due to the lack of friction he needed. Man he look so sexy, and cute tied up being pinned down slightly and just a beautiful canvas for the older.

———————————♡———————————

Minutes passed by very slowly, the time went be so slow. [ Like how there gonna do it down below 😏 ] As sapnap slowly but roughly bites down on the nape of the youngers neck, Causes loud moans come from him.

aHHg– mmmmh... alex panicky moans out. He wanted more than this. But soon after nick realized immediately what he wanted.

Sapnap grabbed the blindfold from the side of the bed to tie around his handsome fiancé's beautiful sparkling eyes. Also grabbing the gag from the side as well. Gentaly climbing back onto Alex's chest, He put the gag also including the blindfold slipping it on him quite carefully. Which made the smaller let out a surprised muffled gasp. Nick left butterfly kisses all around the others body and neck. " I'm doing this because I want you to feel good.."
I would never want do hurt you on purpose. nick said. Quackity tried to say something but failed due to the gag, Straped on to his mouth.

———————————♡———————————

" You look so handsome, tied and spread out on the bed.." Just how lucky I am, Huh.

Sapnap chuckled in his words. He was going to take things slowly, He didnt want to hurt the other.

I felt Nick get up, Most likely to grab the bottle of lube we had. "This is gonna be a long morning.." quackity said quietly, under his breath to himself. As nick got back he balanced back on the bed and lifted up the others legs just enough to show inbetween him. He opend the lube, And squeezed some onto his hands. He rubed his hands just a little so the lube wasnt so cold. But he didnt put much thought into how cold it truly was.

He rubbed the rim his fiancé's hole and teaseing him, Which made the other more desperate to be fucked by him. Nick took off the gag that was straped on quckitys mouth. "Mmmmh.. pleasee...sappy.." what is it bubs~? Sapnap asked him. " Por favor fóllame...por favor,estoy desesperado.." alex said, almost screaming it out. Sapnap let out a smallish grin, Reaching back down slipping one of his fingers in the smaller. AHgnn- PUEDES HABERME ADVERTDO!!... aHhha... mmhmm. Sapnap gentaly thrused his finger in and out of the other adding another one in, occasionally curling his fingers to find the right spot. Doing so, Causeed him to let moans out more than he could try to talk. Then! He hit the smallest prostate!! The boy giveing loud pleasurable  moans!. But When he felt stretched enough, He pulled his digits out and wiped them on the ed sheets.As he was grabbed the lube and squeezed a generous amount onto his hand. He then again rubbed it all over his cock, He let out just a small grunt, Now and then. But right before he would do anything to the boy, He planted his soft lips onto the others. Leaning down onto quackity. Both moaning into the kiss a little, Nick gentaly thrusted his tip inside, Slowly moving in not wanting to hurt the other. Mnn- nick~. Quackity groaned out, Quickly after, Sapnap bottomed out he rested there for a minute or to. The two both makeing out with sharp throbbing pains that felt just amazing and never would stop. They both ended the kiss Alex giveing small hickys on the others neck. Giveing him kisses biting down and loving every moment that has been given to him. Before they continued sapnap cleared off the bed can covered them both with it. I made Quavkity moan. Every movement the other made would feel so good when agains him.

———————————♡———————————

Quickly after Nick started to slowly move around inside the other. Both moaning letting out so much relief, Ah aahhhH—. The thrusts Slowly progressing faster and faster. Suddenly Nick stoped, Not pulling out but moved his fiancé into a new position, To make it much more easy to fuck the daylights out of him.

I'm not going to be very nice you know.. sapnap said. Your hot when your like this~ So d-dominate. Alex bairly got out due to alex pulling away and taking off the rope around the him. The rappid noise of wet skin slapping down and loud moans filled the lust filled room.

"NICK,OOHHHH FUCK—!!~" please!! Oooohh-
Alex's screams filled the room. Nick's grunts and pleads follow with. Nick giveing little complements while fucking his fiancé fast and harshly. S-SAPPPYY~ PLEASE~ PLEA... PLEASE—  ooooHhh—!!. Shhhhhh- shh-shhhh..... Nick kept thrusting a pleasurable pace, Alex had already came. Probably from the overstimulateion and pleasure he's had for probably 2 in a half hours by now.

Nick was close.. He was right on the edge of tipping over and letting out his load.

Sapnap let out a relieved satisfied moan,  shooting all his cum deep inside of of Alex's abdomen. Both boys moaning loudly, Them both calming down from the satisfaction given to eachother by another.

Both the boys stopped, Cleaned up got some water and  gentaly kisses eachothers lips lightly for the embrace.

I love you more than ever.♡

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, Sorry this room months to get out. I kinda forgot about it, So sorry about the wait. Requests are always open!. Give me a ship, Title, theme, links, ect.
This is not them In Real Life!!!! I wouldn't do that to them— Also sorry if I didnt feature all the things said at the beginning. I worked on this separately for like three months..

TWC: 1407

———————————♡———————————

          END