03 [Move on]

"Here mom!" Avu said giving the things to her mom

"Here mom!" Avu said giving the things to her mom. "Thanks darling!"

"No worries mom" Avu said smiling. "By the way, can you check what's wrong with Jay!?.. He hadn't came out of his room from when he came back from college and he  looks little dull too... I am sure he will tell you his problem , please talk to him darling!".

" Sure mom. I will go now and talk to him"

Well, that's how we are. It must look that we hate each other because we fight so much with each other. But that's not like that, not at all. Maybe we fight but we love each other too ,we take care of each other, we stand for each other and most importantly we share each of our secrets with each other,that's why mom asked me too check Jay oppa because she knows, he will tell me whatever his problem will be . Well, that's the beauty of Siblings bond,right? That we will fight like enemies but still love each other like anything...

"Jay oppaaaa" Avu entered the room without even knocking and saw Jay on his bed , curled up in blankets. "Learn to knock the door before coming in someone's room!" he said in cold tone.

He seems very sad.

Avu thought to herself.

"Jay oppa ,it's my room too! ... "

"Avu please leave me alone for sometime" he interrupted her. "Jay oppa, you can tell me what happened!? I know something is troubling you.. You can tell me anything, you know that right?"

But I can't tell you this Avu... I don't know how you will feel after knowing that your favorite oppa , Jungwon oppa ,have crush on your own crush.... Lol, my life is  messed up!!

"Oppa!"

"It's nothing Avu!"

"Oppa you .... "

"Avu I said it's nothing. Now please leave me alone. Please. I am begging you!" he said raising his voice a little.

Avu felt sad when he raised his voice at her, they may fight like tom and jerry but Jay never raises his voice at her that's why she felt so bad.

She didn't said anything and immediately left the room.

Did I just hurted her!?ugh...

He banged his hand on bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been 1 week since Jay got to know that Jungwon likes Sid. He kept himself locked in room for the 1 week, he didn't talked to anyone. His mom and dad tried to talk to him but he just said that he is just little sick.

Avu didn't talked to him after that and he felt so bad because of that. Jungwon also tried calling him for 1000 times as he didn't saw himin college for long.