Getting Lost (PT1)

Once upon a time, Alekos Sky went decided that he wanted to relax and decided to go to the Bahamas. He lived in Russia so it was very cold there. Once he had packed his bags and left to get to the airport he was followed by a strange man with a black mask. He was very scared so he decided to call the police, Once they answered he said "Hello, I am being followed by a man that I don't know and he is holding a bag which seems to be very old". They then asked for his location but by the time they got there the man was already gone. He continued to the airport like nothing had happened. Once he got there he boarded his flight, BAH-132. He noticed the same man in the airport that was following him and he started getting nervous. The pilot announced there was a shortage of fuel and that they had to delay the flight for around 10 Minutes. The flight attendant offered Alekos Sky some Coffee and asked him what his name is. He was confused because the flight attendant wasn't supposed to ask that, He simply ignored her and she left annoyed without properly serving him. He was confused at first but then he just forgot it even happened. Once the plane was in the air, He heard the guy that was following him previously. After 10 Minutes the plane started to shake and went down in the Ocean. Alekos Sky passed out and woke up on a raft made of plastic parts, On that raft it was the guy that was following him. What will happend find out in part 2!