INTERLUDE

You fit into me like the hook-and-eye clasp on a piece of clothing

You fit into me like the hook-and-eye clasp on a piece of clothing. We fit together like a fish hook into an eye-ball.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

WITHOUT HOGWARTS AS A constant part of her life, it was safe to say that Freya McKinnon, fresh and terrified of the world around her, was completely out-of-whack.

No stable job aspirations on the horizon, a new boyfriend she barely saw since he started a new business with his twin, the expectation of a war heroine auntie weighing her down. Freya was suffocating under unrealistic expectations and the impending doom of a blood war. Hogwarts used to be her home, the place she turned to when things got hard. But since Umbridge reigned terror on the castle, it was nothing but a painful reminder of some of the worst days Freya had endured in her entire seven years of schooling, and she'd been petrified in her fourth year.

Freya McKinnon wished the world would just wake up one day and lay out her future for her. This whole adulting bullshit? It wasn't for her...

But maybe that didn't matter. Whether she believed it or not, the world did have a plan for her. Jobs, boyfriends, expectations... none of it would matter one bit if her destiny was to follow in the footsteps of her family name...

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

( ALL THE STARS )

STARRING. . .

FLORENCE PUGH
as FREYA MCKINNON
❝Do you think she's dead?❞

FLORENCE PUGHas FREYA MCKINNON❝Do you think she's dead?❞

FEATURING...

david harbour as fraser mckinnon
young!julia stiles as estelle davies
florence pugh as marlene mckinnon
ajiona alexus as solana thomas

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Disclaimer: Regretfully, I don't own Harry Potter. All rights belong to J.K Rowling and her series. I only own my original characters, Freya and her family, and any plotlines you're unable to recognise.

ACT TWO TAKES PLACE IN
harry potter and the deathly hallows!