Prologue

You clicked through the cameras nonchalantly. The constant whirring of the table fan beside you was gradually getting on your nerves, but for now, you paid no mind.

A man sat beside you, looking over your shoulder at the screen and occasionally shining a flashlight down the hallway in front of you. The atmosphere was hard to place.

The "security office", as management dared to call it, was dimly lit with a flickering light above. The walls were decorated with old posters and dirty, torn banners. You were fairly certain there was black mold growing just below the ceiling. What, just because the kids aren't allowed back here that means they don't have to clean? Neglectful bunch.

Not that you had any place to complain- you, unlike your friend, weren't even supposed to be in the building at such hour.

A sudden noise made him flinch and hold onto your arm.

"Remind me, how old are you again?"

"You're so mean."

He muttered sheepishly, making you snicker. The noise however, did not cease.

Louder, and louder, until you could hear the metallic ringing directly in your ears.

The two of you slowly turned to the vent shaft to your right, just in time to see a light blue hand reach out and dig it's claws into the tiled floor. The thing slowly pulled itself forward--

"Ach-"

You have shined the flashlight in Toy Bonnie's eyes. He layed there in the shaft still, squinting up at you two.

"Sup, TB?"

You inquired, turning the device off and handing it back over your shoulder to an unamused Jeremy.

"The girls are making pizza- I was gonna ask if you wanted some?"

🤍