𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭

November 21, 2017
Camryn woke up in a flat that was way to modern to be hers. When she looked over and saw Gabriel holding a anime body pillow she knew she was at Coreys house. Groaning and rubbing her head from a hangover she sat up.

"Advil's in the bathroom." Sophia said, making what looked like tea. "Thanks." Camryn said, her voice raspy. Slowly, she got up off the couch and walked over to Coreys bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet and taking two Advil's then taking the mouthwash cap and filling it with water to push them down.

"I fucking hate pills." Camryn rubbed her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. Sophia had removed her makeup for her and gifted her pajamas that were a way to small for her. But she had to give props, Sophia was 5'3 and Camryn was 6'2. She clearly tried.

Stepping out of the bathroom, yawning, she noticed the third member of the trio had came out if the bedroom. Sophia was sliding over a cup of tea with two Advil's crushed up in there. "Hangover tea for my favorite boy." She kissed his forehead. "We get it your in love fuck off." Gabriel muttered from the couch. Camryn laughed and slid in next to Corey on the island. "Are you hungry Camryn? We have cereal, or if you want to wait I was about to make French toast." Sophia said. "That sounds good, but my roommates probably freaking the hell out and I can get breakfast with her." Nox was lucky Camryn cared about her because French toast was her favorite.

"You need a ride?" Corey asked, Camryn shook her head. "I'll get a Uber." She shrugged. "Sophia can you make me some tea to?" Gabriel called from the couch, Sophia giggled. "On it." She smiled and walked over to the tea kettle. "Babe you put Advil in this?" Corey asked. "I crushed it up." She said. "You are the best." He said, taking a long drink. "I know." She smirked, Camryn snickered. "Got your ass." She muttered to Corey. "Shut up that's why your lonely." He said. "So is Gabriel so." Camryn retorted, pulling out her phone and seeing a text from Nox.

nox :]

hey ignore the
note on the coffee table
milo and i went back
to her flat
let's just say i fell
asleep, and were
gonna grab brunch

its fine i
crashed at
coreys and
sophia is nursing
us back to health

With Nox no longer a option, she moved on to the other pinned contact that was Corey or Gabriel. Will.

Will

hey sorry not sorry

payback for flirting
after we almost died

but could you
come pick me up

and like
bring me clothes

we could grab breakfast
ill pay

yeah where are
you?

i got drunk
and now im at
my friend coreys
house

did you take
advil?

i took two

alright what's
the address

and does a hoodie
and sweatpants work?

that sounds amazing

511 lakeside drive
alright ill be there
soon :)

cya :)

"Will huh?" Corey read over her shoulder. "Oh my god fuck off Corey." She rolled her eyes and turned off her phone. "Oooh who's Will?" Gabriel called, as Sophia handed him his tea with Advil in it as well. "I hate you both." She groaned. "Is it the Will who ran from demons and shit with you." Corey asked. "Oh yeah the mother fucker who flirted after you guys almost died!" Gabriel added. "Yeah yeah him." She sighed. "How romantic." Corey snorted. "Fuck off." She rolled her eyes.