Alya Fitz

~ GENERAL ~Full name: Alya Lola FitzAlias(es): Dr

~ GENERAL ~
Full name: Alya Lola Fitz
Alias(es): Dr. Fitz , Nerd Squad
Nicknames: Fitz, Mini Fitz-Simmons, Ali
Birth Date: 6/12/2020 (28) thanks to time travel
Place of Birth: In the Theta Serpentis, On Zephyr One.
Sexuality:Bisexual
---------------
~ APPEARANCE ~
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears Pierced
Hair Length/Texture: Medium Length, blonde, straight and soft.
Eye Colour: blue
Accessories: Necklace from her mother.

---------------
~ HEALTH ~
General Health: She's healthy, with no health conditions
Physical Illnesses, Disabilities: n/a
Allergies: Penicillin
Mental Illnesses: restrictive food intake disorder
Psychological Issues: n/a
Unhealthy Habits: she doesn't eat a lot

---------------
~ PERSONALITY ~
General PS: Alya is a kind, sweet, loving human being. She always looked up to her parents for their smarts, admiring them. She's pretty brave for being tech support. Not afraid to get into the field if needed, loving the thrill of being in it. Fitz has never been surprised with the unknown, she was born in outer space after all.
Likes: Nature, Science, Music, Space.
Dislikes: Mess, flies, Speaking in Code
Skills: General Marksman's and Combat Abilities
Pet Peeves: Loud Chewing and noises
Fears/Phobias: claustrophobia
Backstory:
Ayla was born on the Zephyr One, while her parents were taking a year- long break from S.H.I.E.L.D. after being sent on a mission to build a time machine. Her parents lived the life they dreamt about until Ayla was 3, when her parents finally finished the mission. They used the time machine to travel back in time from 2023 to 2019. Alya was asleep at the time in a module. She woke up at a different time to the voice of her mother.

Her parents not long after retired from S.H.I.E.L.D. To live in peace with their daughter on a small plot of land in the middle of nowhere. Once in a while making calls back to their friends at S.H.I.E.L.D. who Alya grew close to. She looked up to them, especially her parents seeing how she shared their smarts.

Ayla was always ahead in school, skipping kindergarten and 1st grade. She was in an advanced private school, enjoyed learning highschool level stuff in elementary and middle school. By highschool she was in college, university level learning. Advancing most in biology and engineering. She joined the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s research and Sci-Tech division as a Bioengineer until S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed for the last time in 2040.

Alya ended up despite their collapse working under one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s abandoned bases. Finding interest in the old Zephyr One, the aircraft that Alya was born on. Hearing the stories her parents told about it sparked her interest. She used the stories and her degree in engineering to fix up the old thing. Adding new advanced tech to it in a process for the fun of it. Fitz made it into a home for her to live in, well until Peter Parker found her and the aircraft. There was finally a purpose for the Zephyr once again to help Peter assemble a team. Alya shouldn't decline the offer, now the aircraft isn't her home anymore, but I'm of the headquarters of the new team of Avengers.

---------------
~ RELATIONSHIPS ~
Personal Outlook: Alphonso Mackenzie(Uncle Figure) Elena Rodriguez, Daisy Johnson, Melinda May, Piper (Aunt Figures)
Parent(s): Jemma Simmons (Mother) Leopold Fitz (Father)
Sibling(s): n/a
Enemies: Hydra
Children: Deke Shaw (Future Kid born in the 2060s)
Status: Single
Affiliations: Avengers "nerd squad." In change of Bioengineering
Significant Other: Owen Shaw (Future lover I fucking hate time travel)
Pets: She has a dog, Bogo who lives on Zephyr

---------------
~POWERS & ABILITIES~
Powers: n/a
Abilities: Genius-Level intellect, Master Bioengineer. Master spy and some combat training
Weaknesses: basic human weaknesses

---------------
~ OTHER ~
Occupation/Career: Avengers Bioengineer
Face Claim: Gabriella Wilde
Voice Claim: Gabriella Wilde