~Found him..~Ep 1

A/N:Lazy to do it tomorrow, so I do it now-

Warnings~
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Shoyo/Stripper AU
Tsukihina
Bad writing
-Bad words
(totally not earing Babbysitting murders wile writing this)

Shoyo P.O.V:

I was in the club, in the room where strippers where getting prepared.I know that Tanaka already know what's my job, and he would come here.

''Shoyo?''

One of my friends call my name, Saturn.Well, that's his stripper name-He was called like that cus, he always make boys get his mind white, just looking at him.His name was...ngl, I never asked him-

"What do u need Saturn?"
"Would u mind helping me with my corset?"
"Sure."

After a mins, some strippers start his show-

Tsukishima P.O.V:

"We are unholy✨ GC"

Mom(Suga)-Tanaka, u should stop sending pictures lf Kyoko!

Unholy(Tanaka)-Well, whatever, y'all but not girls go to **** ***** ***.I have a surprise for y'all.Do you remember Shoyo?

Dinosaur(Me)-That tangerine that disepear a day later of his 18 birthday?

Dad(Daichi)-Isn't he dead?..

Unholy(Tanaka)-Did his body found?No, so you don't really know if he is dead.

I go offline.Tomorrow at 9:00PM we had to be there so..

~9:00PM, location:A gay stripper club.

"Why are we here Tanaka?"
"Eh, u will see Suga."

we entered, there was some strippers there, dancing on a pole.
We just sit on a table, and drink something.

"So, why are we here?"
"U will see soon..."

At 10:00PM, a girl get out of stage, holding a microfone.

"Hm, please, stop talking!Soon we will have our 5 stars male strippers!Remember the rules.1-The strippers can touch u all theu want, but u can't touch them.2-They rarely do lap dances, so, don't pressure them to do one.3-You can have 1 stripper in a room  for 200$, two for 300$, the maxium of people in the room are 10.4-U throw money if u want.Depent how much u liked it..Well, as the rules are done, for our first stripper we have Saturn.Remember that there are 3 strippers that are the best here.We go for the last, to the first place."

"Too much talking.."
"Just, to a stripper be more safer."

"Well, well, here we have one of our superstarts, Saturn!"

People start clapping as the stripper come out-it was a guy with a corset and a short skirt, down the skirt a black short.He had brown hair.

"Boring.."
"Just wait."

After  40 mins, the second stripper come out.and then, there was just one stripper more to come out.

"I, and then hope that u liked the dances!But now, there it's just one for your best strippers left.Your favorite bunny, orange hair, brown eyes, short stature!You should know who is, HINATA SHOYO!"

"..."
"Yep, our Shoyo.After his dissepear, hr become a stripper."
"Didn't he wanted a better job?-"
"Stfu, it was his decision."

The tangarine come out, he didn't change altmost anything.He was just..hotter and a little taller.
As he come out, he start to do his stripper things.I was blushing

"He didn't change altmost anything.."
"It's good to see him again..well, even if he is a stripper-"
"Ayo, Tsuki is blushing?"
"No!Tanaka, I'm not blushing!"I looked away.And the team start to laugh

After his dance he go back, but then the host give a small gasp.

"Well, it looks like the bunny will do a lap dance today!Who will be the lucky one?"

Shoyo P.O.V:

I get down the stague, and walk around looking at every guy.Some where saying things like "Over here" "Please, pick me bunny" and that.Until, I looked at a guy, and keep looking at him.
"Hmm.."

"We found the lucky one?!"

I looked, and then go walk again.

"Looks like no.."

Until..there was my past team...

I let a little gasp as I see them, and then I walk over there.

"Tanaka?.."
"Hi Shoyo!
"U didn't tell me u would bring the team!"
"Sorry hehe"

I looked at Kei, and blush.

"Hinata Boke!Why did u become a stripper!"
"Uh, long story.."(A/N: Lie)

"Alteast you are ok!"
"Yeah hehe, but I alteast get 1.000$ per day."
"1.000?!?!"
"You have to be rich then!"
"I already have..I can't count!"
"Shoyo!"
"Nishinoya-sempai!!!"
"Do you remember the rollerr thunder?!"
"Yeah!"

"SHOYO! REMEMBER THE LAP DANCE!"
"RIGHT!"
"You really will do a lap dance to a jerk?"
"Uh, yeah, I don't even know why I wanted to do one..I don't do one like weeks ago..And, mostly the 30 year old man always try to harras me..but, I have to do it so.."
"30 YEARS OLD?!"
"Yeah..they are just jerks, and disgusting.But well, I will search for someone so I do it."
"How about you do it to someone that is in the team?"
"UH?!"

"SHOYO, FAST!!"
"AH, YES MISS!"

"Neh...fine..But don't fucking be a jerk!"
"Why would we do that?!"

Words:842

A/N:Yeah, see y'all in next EP