𝑜𝑜𝑜. ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀᴜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ nasty rusted cups and kettles helped the Isle of the Lost be it's true self

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ғ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀᴜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ nasty rusted cups and kettles helped the Isle of the Lost be it's true self.

The isle was never a happy place, ever. The kids rarely smiled, their parents were either barely known or known enough. The isle was a place of bad things, and it would always be a place of bad things.

But the children of Jafar, Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, Shan Yu, and Maleficent made everything worse.

After blasting out in song, the group stood there, laughing as Mal held a young child's old lollipop. The sound of laughter was replaced with shrieks of fear as Maleficent appeared behind her daughter. Mal turned around to face her mother. "Hi mom." she stated, smiling at her 'accomplishment'.

"Stealing candy, Mal?" Maleficent acted upset with her daughter's evil doing. "I'm so disappointed."

Mal took a moment to pause, and think about her next choice of words. Smiling, she replied to her mother. "    It was from a baby."

"That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent laughed. Mal gave Maleficent the lollipop, as she spit on it and put it under her armpit, before taking it out and handing it to one of her henchmen. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

Mal gasped in anger, her friends behind her watching the sight unfold. "Mom!" she exclaimed.

It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil." Maleficent spoke to her child, a wicked smirk on her lips. "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Mal mocked her mothers words, as if she heard them a million times before.

"You. Walk with me." Maleficent took her daughter off to the side. Shuang, or Sam, had her arm on Jay's shoulder.

Jay was like Sam's big brother. They helped each other with anything and everything. Just because they were evil, didn't mean they had no hearts, though it is meant to be that way.

"It's the same story over, and over again." Sam whispered, laughing a little bit.

Jay scoffed as he watched the villain and her daughter. "All of our parents do it." The two laugh at the other's words, jumping after hearing Maleficent yell for their attention, as if they got caught from their conversation topic.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school." She put in a dramatic pause, making Sam roll her eyes.

Maleficent everyone. Sam thought.

"In Auradon."

The four friends that Mal had grown close to tried to run away, but Maleficent's henchmen grabbed the group, keeping them in place.

Mal looked at her mother in shock. "What?" she yelled. "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" she exclaimed, denial in her voice.

"And perfect princes!" Evie stated dreamily. Mal gave her a stern look, before Evie put her hands on her hips and changed her expression. "Ugh."

Jay walked in front of Sam, exclaiming his refusal. "Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?" he tried to high five Carlos, who put his hand down before he could. Carlos walked to the front.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon." Carlos' voice shook, causing Sam to giggle a little bit at his fear. "Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Jay snuck up behind Carlos, barking in his ear. He jumped, smacking Jay on the head as Sam walked forward.

"I don't exactly think the girls there like stealing stuff and fencing." Sam admitted.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going." Mal justified, her arms crossed as she semi-glared at her mother.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination." Maleficent fantasied, a look of desire crossed her face, before it shifted to demand. "KNUCKLEHEADS!" She yelled, walking off as they followed her. Maleficent called Mal's name in a singy-song voice, making the kids and her daughter, follow her to their testing spot.

 Maleficent called Mal's name in a singy-song voice, making the kids and her daughter, follow her to their testing spot