The merfriends

Madoka scrolls on her tablet.Everyone looks at her in dispense.

Madoka:ah ha.She taps the universe she wants them to see.she screams

Madoka:UHH AUTHOR FOCUS WRITE THINK AND STOP LISTENING TO RAIN ON ME BY LADY GAGA AND ARIANA GRANDE.Everyone looks at Madoka like she's crazy until.

Eri:Um miss Madoka who's author and what's Rain on me.Madoka looks at Eri rubs her head.

Eri:I can't tell you anything about the author you aren't supposes to know about him.Rain on me is a song that you listen to.Eri's eyes sparkle.

Eri:can we listen to Rain on me.Madoka giggles at Eri's expression which cause Natsuo to grow a boner.Madoka feels his boner.She hands the tablet to Eri.

Madoka:now Eri when the universe is over you scroll and pick on you think you'll like OK I never liked that universe anyways let's go Natsuo. Eri nods.As Madoka gets up and grabs Natsuo's hand and drags him with her to a portal that looks like the one She used in Days of future past.Eri press play.

The screen shows above the ocean before the screen dives underwater.

Everyone's seat belts suddenly goes on them.Water rises chest length in the theater.Eri's eyes sparkle as a portal opens in the front of the theater as Madoka's head pops out.

Madoka:oh this is so you can all feel like you yourselves are in the universe get ready to lose your legs.

Midoriya:what do you me-.Madoka head goes through the portal before the portal closes.

A huge fish flashes across the screen.Another one also crosses the screen.We soon hear.

???:Midoriya we can't go to the surface father will be furious when he finds out.

Midoriya:Idc Madoka he always stops us from having fun is he gonna stop us from pursuing our dream of going to the surface.The screen zooms out to show Midoriya with shoulder length green hair,green eyes,freckles,a turquoise merman tail.Madoka has back length pink hair,blue eyes,her light brown skin,a green clam bra,and a green mermaid tail.Both with crowns utop their heads.

Madoka:hm OK you're right but if we get caught I'm telling dad it's you got it.Midoriya nods as he and Madoka make their ascent to the surface not seeing Toga hiding behind a coral listening to their conversation.She smirks and swims to the royal palace of Atlantis.

In the theater

Kirishima:why does it feel like Toga is going to do an un womanly thing.Suddenly everyone looks at their legs they feel a tingly feeling.They see that their legs are merging. Everyone grows mermaid and merman tails.Their seatbelts unlocked.As everyone hears Madoka's voice.

Madoka:go ahead swimming around oh also you all can breathe underwater now.The room completely fills with water.As everyone breathes underwater.They swim around and watch the screen.

Midoriya and Madoka reach to the surface and see a ship.On the ship is Endeavor and Bakugo.

Evryone-bakugo,Endeavor:those 2.

Madoka:wow Midoriya do you see those two that guy with the red hair is moans.Midoriya gasp

Midoriya:you think he's cute don't you.

Madoka:what pssh no beside he's up here where stuck down here.A sad look appears on her face.

Midnight:OK i ship everyone but Madoka and Endeavor  bad combo now I see why she doesn't like this universe.