1

Three Months Later

Yizhan House

It was 7 in the morning, and the alarm clock rang, but no one stopped it.

Zhan woke up from the noise of the alarm clock and slowly opened his eyes.

Zhan's head was spinning, and he had dark circles and puffy eyes under his eyes.

Zhan slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Zhan got dressed in casual clothes and went to the kitchen to cook some food.

Zhan made a light breakfast for himself and had eaten alone at the dining table.

Zhan washed the dishes and sat down on the couch in the living room.

Zhan picked up his phone from the side table and called Qiren, but he did not pick up the phone. Then he called the Old Man, but he also did not answer the phone call. 

He got frustrated, and his sleep was not yet complete, so he went back to his room to sleep again.

Yizhan's house had been quiet lately, and It was very messy and smelly. As if it had not been cleaned for a long time.

Zhan laid down on the bed and sobbed, shrank his body, and fell asleep.

He lived in great pain and grief after the day they first entered the Yizhan house.

It was noon when the doorbell rang continuously, which woke Zhan up.

Zhan got up from the bed with an irritated face and went to the main door and opened it.

What the heck..." Zhan began to say but stopped midway through the sentence when he looked at the man, who was familiar to him.

When he saw Haikuan in front of his eyes, Zhan's eyes lit up with hope.

Haikuan ge." Zhan said with widely opened eyes,  and a slight smile appeared on his face.

Hello, Zhan." Haikuan said with a gloomy face.

Why are you here?" Zhan asked haikuan surprisingly as he came here a month later.

Is he okay?" Zhan asked Haikuan while seeing his gloomy face and worrying about Yibo.

He's fine, but." Haikuan paused midway through the sentence.

But what?" Zhan was scared and asked Haikuan.

Can I come in?" Haikuan asked Zhan because he knew that after hearing his words. Zhan would not be able to stop his tears from falling.

Sorry, please, come in." Zhan apologized as he forgot to invite Haikuan inside.

Thank you." Haiquan said and came in and sat on the sofa in the living room.

Haikuan ge, would you like to drink something?" Zhan asked Haikuan and headed towards the kitchen.

No Zhan. I don't want anything. Come and sit with me." Haikuan stopped Zhan from bringing anything and invited him to sit beside him.

Mmm." Zhan murmured and sat beside Haikuan. He looked at him while hoping to hear some good news.

Zhan! I...yibo..." Haikuan couldn't say anything.

What's wrong with Yibo?" Zhan was stressed out and asked as he started panicking for Yibo.

No. He's fine." Haikuan replied before Zhan panicked.

What happened then?" Zhan asked Haikuan.

He is in a relationship with someone and is going to marry her soon." Haikuan replied in a trembling tone.