Part 5:Unexpected Surprise....

It was 2:50 and I was quite nervous what if I showed my jealousy towards Alex and Zach's relationship and make Alex notice my feelings towards her......I stopped overthinking and I ringed the doorbell "Hey Levi are you ready to meet the squad that you'll be working with?!" Alex said "Never been more ready then before!" I said as a lie. I walked into her house while she called the squad members to come downstairs "Alright Levi so this is Zach my boyfriend , and heres Jade my bestie then comes charli my other bestie , then we have jaxx and sora the cutest couple ever in the squad , Oh and heres light my brother fyi charli likes him ALOT. Now last but not least LUCA!" "LUCA????" I gasped "BROTHER???" Luca gasped back "You guys are siblings????" the whole squad gasped except Luca "why didnt you tell me you had a brother in my squad Levi" Alex said "I didnt know Luca was in your squad no wonder he left the house so nicely dressed up I never knew someone like him would have friends you would think hes a loner" I said "LEVI DONT SAY THAT IM NOT A LONER AND I DONT LOOK LIKE A LONER!" Luca said and the whole squad laughed (A few hours later after recording a video with the squad and hanging out) "Well its really late me and luca should head home" I said the whole squad said bye and me and luca left I never thought having friends were so much fun maybes its because I never had friends because I thought all friends were backstabbers I was happy but a little jealous I just wish Alex was single so she could maybe fall in love with me but I cant force her to breakup with him just so she can date me.... But now I have to just let my feelings go so I could get used to not being jealous when Her and Zach flirt and I have to make sure no one knows that I have a crush because what if they tell Alex and the Alex tells Zach and then I totally get kicked out of the squad and ill never ever have a friend like Alex just thinking about it makes me overwhelmed... So I have to be careful with how I talk to Alex know so no one knows I have a crush on Alex.....