The Date

Sorry I've been long for so long. I don't regret it though. Please give me more ideas

Target stood in front of the mirror choosing what to wear. 'It's never been this hard choosing what to wear' It took an hour to choose between the jeans or the skirt and another as to a red or white shirt. They walk out with a red a-line skirt and a white collared shirt. They wore black heels which took a longer time choosing and a simple red bag on a gold chain.

Target stood there at the date spot (a water park ) 'Ever so romantic aren't you, Walmart'' they thought as they rolled there eyes. Almost as they summoned them Walmart appeared. Target blushes and they see Walmart standing in front of them. Wearing a blue shirt lined in white and a simple jean shorts, Target could stare forever. Instead they simply asked

"What took so long hmm." And smirked.

"Oh. I'm sorry, were you waiting long, it didn't seem like it when I just saw you arrive. All I had to do was pay real quick."

Walmart brushed their hair back unable to look Target in the eyes, afraid that they'd fall even more.

"C'mon let go"

Walmart grabbed hold of Targets hand and dragged them through the multiple slides until they stopped at the biggest one there,

"This is what we came here for"

"We did?"

Target looked at Walmart smiling, eyes open feeling the adrenaline through their veins, looking back the slide Target said

"Well then we better go"

Getting on Walmart had second thoughts. 'What if we get hurt, what if the ride stops in the worst moment possible, what if...'

Target sensing their uneasiness spoke " There's no use backing up now, it was your idea" and squeezed their hand gently after latching the seatbelts on the both of them.

"Yea, I suppose you're right AHHHHHH"

The ride started and ended and ended with Target laughing hysterically and Walmart screaming. The horror ride lives up to its name according to Walmart, Target didn't see it but did enjoy the ride nevertheless.

"THAT WAS AMAZING" Target turned to Walmart after hastily tying their hair back into a ponytail. Their cheeks still rosy from the wind and from laughing too much.

Walmart smiled back "yeah, let's go"

They went to the lazy river next, mostly because Walmart needed to catch their breathe. Target leaned lazily on the floaty and went through an entire ride like that. Walmart after catching their breath got bored sank underwater until they were next to Target, underwater. And then tipped the floaty along with Target. Target screamed.

"AGHHHHHFHH WALMART."

Next to Target, Walmart was laughing. A life guard went in the help an already ok Target and banned them bother from the lazy river.

They went on plenty other rides excited on everyone of them but all but eventually they grew tired and decided to go home. Target pulled their hair back.

"Y'know, I had fun today Walmart" they let out a small laugh and kissed the others cheek. "See you tomorrow"

Walmart at a loss of words blushed furiously and then responded "yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow"

That's it for now. HAPPY NEW YEAR ITS 2022 NOW AND INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING IM WRITING A FANFIC BETWEEN TWO STORES