Wrestlemania

Oh boy. I really enjoyed Wrestlemania. Tha matches were great it was a solid A show.

Okay so the kick-off show had the tag team championship match and the Andrè the Giant battleroyal.

The Tag Team championship match was reallu great and I'm glad the ladies got involved.

The battleroyal was amazing! I'm so glad Mizdow turned on Miz. Finally. I'm just sad he didn't win. Big Show getting the win was actually nice. Honestly he deserves it.

Alright the the start of wrestlemania was great. The ladder match for the IC title was first. I'm bummed that Dean didn't win though. He really needs to get a chance that a title and actually win. But Daniel got his Wrestlemania moment again. Honestly I would have rather had Stardust win.

Next was Seth vs. Randy. This match was so good. Randy hit a really awesome RKO! I love that Randy won because it made me think that Seth was going to cash in.

Triple H vs. Sting was the best match. In my opinion. Especially with DX and NWO coming out. It was nostalgic.

AJ & Paige vs. The Bellas was a good match and I have to say AJ and Paige really stood out and was the stars of the match.

John vs. Rusev was a awesome match. But it was kinda predictable that he'd win.

The Rock and Ronda Rousey was amazing I really want to see how that plays out.

Undertaker vs Bray was so good I gave chills Taker looked good. I'm so glad he came back.

Main event

OH MY GOD THIS......
I was literally on the end of my seat and I was so pumped. I really wanted Roman to at least win before Seth cashed in. But hey! SETH IS OUT CAMP NOW :')