C H A P T E R 1

C H A P T E R 1: THOUGHTS

THE SUN HAS RISEN, the beam of the sun hits the body of Y/N who is sleeping peacefully, having a good dream is what it looks like.

*BZZT BZZT*

*BZZT BZZT*

Y/N: " Ugh... It's already morning..? "

Y/N wakes up thank to his horrible clock, he stands up and look at the window yawning.

Y/N: " Good morning everyone in the city.. "

He goes to the window and admired the view outside, seeing the animals rushing going to school and work.

Wait a second, school?.

Y/N: " Oh yeah.. I'm going to a academy or school or whatever.. "

Y/N stretches one more time, and went out to his room and go downstairs.

Alexia: " Oh good morning darling, did you have a good sleep? "

Alexia said to his son who he's head on the table.

Y/N: " Yeah. "

Y/N said, looking at Alexia who is cooking breakfast.

A minute later, the breakfast is done while the twins waked up and go downstairs just in time.

Cleo: " Morning."

Claire: " Good morning everyone..! "

The twins greeted to them, they go to the chairs and sits down. Alexia settled the breakfast which is pancakes with maple syrup.

Mm.. The smell of fresh aroma of the syrup and the steam of the pancakes.. Y/N said to his mind.

He took a bite of the pancakes and smiled, He always loved the classic fluffy ness of it and sweetness of the maple syrup making it a delicious yet simple breakfast.

Alexia: " Someone's love it. "

Alexia said to Y/N who is eating the pancakes fast.

Alexia: " Oh yeah Y/N dear, have you prepped your stuff before we go to the academy? "

Y/N freezes and sweats, he has not really prepped anything because he was tired or lazy.

Alexia laughed silently and look at Y/N.

Alexia: " Standard Y/N.. well finished your breakfast and be ready! Chop chop! "

Alexia said to Y/N in the face, Y/N finished his breakfast and quickly went to his room.

Y/N is looking at the window before he prepare, ' hm.. I wonder what kind of events is gonna happen to me there...? ' Y/N thought before he started preparing.

After he was ready, he goes downstairs and sees Alexia who is already waiting for him.

Alexia: " Well well, look at my big boy! "

Alexia said while hugging Y/N, Y/N smiled and hugged her back.

Y/N: " Yeah yeah.. aren't we supposed to go now..? "

Alexia: " Oh right! Okay Y/N! Let's go to Cherryton Academy! "

Alexia said proudly just like a mother who is lovely.

Y/N sweats but smiles at her, she is such sweet mom.

Alexia and Y/N says goodbye to the twins and goes outside to get in the car.

Before Alexia Started the Engine, she asked a question to Y/N.

Alexia: " Hey dear, what you think you will experience there? "

Y/N looked at her and smiled.

Y/N: " I don't know.. but I guess I will know when I got there. "

Y/N hasn't experienced going social so this will be all new to him.

Alexia smiled to his answer and started the engine to go to Cherryton Academy.

Y/N looked at the window, seeing all the animals going around.

'I.. I wonder what could happen to me in there..? ' Y/N thought.

Oh my beloved Y/N, your such a mind speaker, but don't worry there's some events that could in it in the future~

C H A P T E R 1: THOUGHTS

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END.

AN: Gosh... I'm sorry for this crappy chapter and late updates. I'm being busy right now in schools and it's killing me... ;-; I will try to edit this in the future so expect some changes to it in the future. Anyways I hope you guys kinda enjoyed it!