Flirt

Carina's POV:

I hand my clipboard to the nurse and turn my head to the pit due to the unfamiliar voices.

"Bullshit I don't need a doctor" says a blond female firefighter.

She has a playful smile on her face as the other firefighter smacks her shoulder lightly causing the blond to wince in pain.

"Bitch, if you hit anything hard enough it's gonna hurt" says the blond.

"You are being a child, get checked out, be cleared! Then you can go back to work" says the Burnett firefighter.

"Andy we are the same rank, you can't just order me" says the blond.

"Yeah but you're my friend so I'm taking it upon myself to order you to get checked out" says Andy.

"Shut up I could just run away" says the blond.

"Could you, Uh come on maya, you were limping walking in here." Says Andy with a wine in her voice.

"Ass" mumbles maya sitting on a bed.

"Yep I know" says Andy, "you'll thank me one day"

"Whatever, you don't need to wait here I'll call you when I'm ready to be back" says maya.

"I'll stay for your diagnosis" says Andy.

"Fine"

"You do need to be more careful" says Andy, "that was pretty stupid"

"Well the girl is fine right?" Asks Maya.

"Well yeah but..." says andy getting cut off.

"No buts, she's alive so it was worth it" says maya with a smile.

I watch this conversation for a while before looking back to the nurse.

"Who are those two" I ask notion to the firefighters.

"Lieutenant Maya Bishop with station 19, she's here frequently for various injuries on the job, Lieutenant Andy Herrera is her best friend, always the one carrying or wheeling her in here, shocked maya back to life once myself" says the nurse, "she's a real fighter"

I nod and turn my attention back to the two as Meredith walks up to them.

"Andy stop stitching your pants together with sutures" says Mer snacking Andy's hand.

"Come on I have a rip in my pants" says andy causing maya to go into a fit of laughter.

"You, you ripped your pants trying to do the splits," says maya causing mer to laugh too.

"Okay well you look to have a concussion, nothing more your shoulder mussels are just pulled" says mer.

"So can I leave?" Asks Maya.

"No, because you are stupid and need to be observed for the rest of the day" says mer.

"You are just as bad as andy" says maya.

"I don't doubt it" says mer.

I watch as mer walks away, I turn back to the nurse and grab my clipboard and walk away.

Maya's POV:

I watch as a Doctor in pink scrubs walks past me.

"She's hot" comments Andy.

"Agreed" I say.

"Ask her out" says Andy.

"No, no, I am not a relationship person. I'm a one night stand kind of person" I say.