2

"What? You expected me to say I was joking? Sorry, Father. I am serious," I chuckled, after seeing how surprised he is with my sudden confession.

"Oh where are my manners." He changed the topic as he finally let go of me. "My name is Rindou Haitani, and what's yours?"

"None of your business."

"It's nice to meet you, none of your business," He smiled. "Say, would a beautiful lady like you would be kind enough to put her number on my phone?"

I smirked, "If I gave you my number, will you show me how unholy you are and praise my pussy more than you praise your God?" I whispered.

I saw how his red turned red, but he maintained this cocky smile. "I believe it is my God."

I was not even expecting that answer, but I like it.

So I took his phone from his hands and started to put my number... no, my mom's number.

"Call me later," I winked at him before I went on my way to give this damn notebook back.

I wanted to stay and play with him more, but it's always nice to keept them chasing girls.

Let see what will happen if a random number would suddenly call my mom tonight.

-

I was sitting on the dinner table, eating some macaroni with my mom.

Until I heard her phone ringing. Looking at the clock, it's quite late to receive phone calls.

Anyway, at first I thought it maybe my stepdad or one of her church mates. But boy, when I saw her reaction after putting the phone on her ear; made me cried tears.

"My what is your what?!" She yelled furiously after seconds of answering her phone. "I am sorry, young man. But it seems like you got the wrong number. Teenagers nowadays don't even know how to say hello before saying these sinful words!"

I covered my mouth using my hand to control my laughter.

Now I am fucking sure that's Rindou.

"What was that all about?" I was still trying to hide my laughter but it seems like I failed.

"People at your age doesn't really know the word respect. That is why you need Jesus in your life, you need to clean your sinful soul and ask for forgiveness," There she goes again.

"Anyway," I rolled my eyes, "Let me get his number, that's probably a friend of mine and I accidentally gave your number instead of mine."

"You're friends with people who talk like that?" She handed me her phone, "You need to cut them off, they're a bad influence on you!"

"Obviously, that's why I need his number to tell him that I don't wanna be friends with him anymore," I sarcastically said, basically lying.

She just released a breath and continued back to eating while I save Rindou's number on my phone.

The inside of me is still dying of laughter, I wonder what he responded to that though?

And who in a right state of mind would just randomly say something naughty the first time someone answered their calls.

What a weirdo, what a hot weirdo.

"Here, thanks," I proceeded back to eating as well, I actually fasten up so I can go to my room now and maybe call him.

But I didn't.