Jihyo+Male Reader(smut)

The lost bet

Jihyo had recently come back from a trip abroad to Spain, she had sworn she would meet someone there and was so adament that y/n made a joke about turning into a bet but to his surprise she jumped onto the idea.

"if I don't meet someone I'll give you a titjob, you think I don't notice how you always seem to take a glance" she said with a slight playfulness in her tone, she was being serious because she loved to compete that much was obvious. Yet be careful what you wish for, because even though she said that she came back not having met anyone at all.

Y/n:"so then... I suppose" he chose his words carefully "you owe me something"

Jihyo could just sit there half annoyed but a half agreed grunt escaped from her plump lips "yeah right don't get ahead of yourself, I know what I owe". Jihyo shifted her position a little slowly pulling off her top leaving herself in a small tight black bra, her jugs were obviously very prominent, they were soft and round and look like they'd make a good toy to milk cock.

Y/n slowly pulled down his shorts to revels his underwear, member already throbbing he slowly took it out stroking his shaft running his hands up and down.

Jihyo was sitting up on the edge of the couch whilst y/n grabbed ahold of her tits, they were like putty in his hands barely being able to fit around them, the softness sinking into his fingertips

"the deal wasn't to touch them" she sighed

Without hesitation he slowly lifted up the bottom of her bra sliding himself between her breasts, his breath becoming slightly shaky as he made his way further up between the tip poking out the top

Jihyo grabbed the sides of her volumotious breasts pushing them together in order to smother his dick, he was already thrusting, pre cum leaking and dripping down the sides into her bra, her nipples hard and yet embarrassed to say she was turned on, it didn't take very long before short spurts of cum shot out onto her chest dripping down onto her tits. he slowly pulled his member out from between making sure the last drops were wiped beetween her tits.

"god made those for this"

The end

This is my first one so it's a lil short but thanks for reading