Favorite Celebrity Crush

Your Celebrity Crush was Ed Sheeran
Naturally, of coarse, you were a fan of his music, and then you fell in love with him. Harry, who had kept you away from him, had quite the hard time.
You would always talk about his new interview, his new tweet, his new flannel, etc. "Ed this, Ed that. What about your boyfriend, Y/N? Ever think of him? He's all alone!"

"Can you stop talking about yourself as a third person, it's creeping me out and makes you sound a bit egotistic." You muttered. He puffed, "You're unbelievable!"

You laughed at him as he muttered lame insults at his mate, of coarse, he didn't mean anything. His manly ego and jealousy got the best of him. "Babe, you know I like you..." You trailed off ready to tease him, "I just love him." You smirked. He, as expected, rolled his eyes and ignored you till the night.

You were at the room, when you got annoyed that Harry got jealous over your celebrity crush. It was almost bed time, and Harry didn't like going to sleep without you or being mad at each other. He strolled in, sighing at your laying figure. He knee'd by you taking your hands in his. He closed his eyes, "Why can't I be your celebrity crush?" He whined.
You rolled your eyes at him and whacked the back of his head. "Harry stop being a jealous possessive boyfriend, he's my celebrity crush, who might I add, will probably never meet because of you. And you, you are my boyfriend. You're allowed to have a celebrity crush, heck, have many as you want. Just don't go cheating on me." You exclaimed.

"You're mine." He whispers huskily. "Yours." You reply
"And I'm yours." He says kissing your next. "Mine."