Donald x reader smur 🥵🥵🥵😩😩

You were on your phone bullying tophia and threatening her as a joke. After an hour of laughing like a maniac while bullying tophia on live you decided to get some ice cream. After you went back to your phone to see tophia crying on live while her brother is talking.

"I'm gonna say this in front of your live so they can hear this all they want. They have your address that's cool, they can pull up that's cool. You know me, I know about 100 people on the street and every single one of them are strapped with a motherfucking gun. If one of them wants to come over and do something, shits gonna break loose. You don't know me, and you don't know the people I hang out with. If they want you talking shit and run their mouth I'll find every single one of their IP addresses and I'll go hunt them down. Me and my friends don't play, we play with guns, so if they want to start shit, they can start shit all they want and they can hear me loud and clear and I know they can. So if they're not going to give you the respect they deserve, then we'll hunt down every single one of them till they're dead and 6 feet under." Then the stream ends. Your eyes widen in shock, you heard about 100 people at your front yard. You gasp. Then you heard knocks at the door then you screamed as you saw Donald walk into the room you were in, he had a gun pointed to you.

"Wait daddy donald!" You scream as you put your hand out.

"Daddy Donald?"

"I'll fuck you if you don't shoot me!" You spat out. Did you regret it? Kind of. He puts down his gun and whispers huskily in your ear with his reeking breath.

"Ok then, let's do it" he then smiles, he bites your neck with his yellow teeth like he's a vampire. You moan as he takes off his pants to reveal his 2 inch cock.

"Suck" you didn't want to suck his oompa loompa little tiny short microscopic dick.

"You know what donald?" You grab his gun and load it.

"I'd rather suck tophias saggy titties than suck that small dick of yours." You then pull the trigger and shoot your self.

DELETING THIS LATER INCASE DONALD TRIES TO PUT ME DEAD AND 6 FEET UNDER