"My Bad"

Y/n - Your Name basically your nickname
F/n - First Name
L/n - Last Name
H/c - Hair Color
H/l - Hair Length
S/c - Skin Color
F/c - Favorite Color
B/f - Best Friend
O/b/f - Other Best Friend

Beep

Beep

Beep

Smack. You could've broken your alarm clock. "Ugh" you groaned, getting out of bed. You put your uniform on and headed down stairs.

"Hey pumpkin" Your mom said as you ate a piece of bacon. You sat down with a depressing look on your face.

"Are you ok Y/n?" s/n, your little sister said.(s/n means sister's name)

How am I supposed to answer that, you thought. "I'm fine S/n, just tired" you say realizing that she had left when you said that.

"Your not excited?" your mother said sweetly. "It's is your first day of Hero school after all".

In all honesty you really didn't care. "Oh God imma be late" you shouted looking at the time.

You grabbed your bag and rushed to school. You walked, school wasn't to far.

Time skip because I'm lazy

You got there on time but had trouble getting to Class 1-A.

You looked all over for the sign but couldn't find it. Suddenly you bumped into a wall.

Well, you though it was a wall, but it wasn't. As soon as you realized it was a guy you blushed.

"My bad-" was all he muttered before you cut him off and said "Sorry, so, so sorry".

You looked up and saw his green eyes and then yours lit up. "Deku!" you said and then hugged him. "Y/n?!" he said flustered at to why you hugged him.

"What class are you in?" you asked breaking the hug. "Class 1-A, need help finding your class?" he asked.

"I'm in the same class" you said and you guys found your way to class.

" Thank god" you mumbled sitting down next to Deku.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." The tired man said.

"Hey, Y/n that's the pro hero Eraserhead! Isn't that cool!?" Deku whispered to you as he then finished taking notes of the "energetic" hero.

"Yeah pretty cool" you said still in astonishment. "Woah" someone said behind you, you then turned around. "Your pretty cute" he said

This yellow haired boy had made you blush harder than you've ever blushed.

"Y-you really m-m-mean it?" you said extremely flustered. The teacher had fallen asleep in what looked like a yellow sleeping bag.

"I'm kidding baby bolt" he said his finger lifting your chin.

I- This kid really just- No. Don't think like that. Everything will be fine.

"Leave her alone denki" Deku said protectively.

A/n: Now, this may be my first chapter on WattPad but I have written similar stories with bakugou and shoto. those stories were on a different platform so...

words: 482
updates might be slow due to school