"What..."

Trigger Warning

You then fall asleep, your head on his shoulder. He soon fell asleep with you in his arms.

Dekus Pov:

I wake up, not knowing what time it is. I realize that I had stayed over.

I looked over at her. Shes sleeping peacefully. I push her hair behind her ear.

I wish she was mine. I love her. But she doesn't know.

I check the time '8:15'. And I decide to wake her up.

"Y/n..." I say lightly shaking her arm. "Huh..." She says half asleep.

Your Pov:

"Y/n..." Deku said lightly shaking your arm. "Huh..." you said half asleep.

He continues to shake your arm until you wake up fully. "What time is it?" you ask, getting up.

He looks at his phone. "8:20" he said as he stood up. "Oh.. I'm sorry you didn't have to stay." You said apologetically.

"It's fine" Deku says with a soft smile. "Why are you so hot?" you mumbled on accident.

"Hm?" He said not hearing what you said. "Nothing" you said trying to hide you blush.

"Well I should head out, my mom is probably worried" He said sweetly. Damn he has to leave.

"Well let me walk you home" You said and he then shake his head. "I insist" reasuring him that you'll be fine walking home alon.

He leaves the room so you can change. You changed into this:

 You changed into this:

w

ith some grey sweatpants. "Alright we should head out" You said pointing to the living room.

You could tell he was staring at you. You two stood there awkwardly.

Dekus Pov:

Woah, shes hot. Oh god im staring. I said to myself. I wish i could just kiss her beautiful lips. Deku dont think like that. "S-sorry" I said flustered.

Your Pov:

"S-sorry" Deku said flustered. "Its fine" you said blushing. The both of you head out and start your walk to his place.

Time skip because im dumb

You guys are almost there. You find it quite relaxing, y'know taking a walk.

"Hey Deku.." you said, looking down. You started twiddling with your fingers. "Hmm?" He said, still looking ahead.

"I- umm.." you stuttered.

A/n: yeah ik its short but like stfu so bai ❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Words: 378