Walk in the Park

~ 3rd POV ~

Russia gets off of the couch, grabs his coat, and he heads outside the door. Like any other time he goes outside, he goes to the park. He likes the sound of nature. One con of going to the park is the playground. He tries avoiding the playground because MOST of the time, the states and cities play loudly.

As Russia walks along the path, he notices a newly made path. He decided to take it because 1, it leads into the woods, and 2, it goes the opposite direction of the playground.

~ Russia POV ~

I walk along the path I found and I saw some other countries. Maybe one or two had a state or city, but it didn't really bother me. I also saw Germany, my step brother. "Privet Germany!" I say as I walk up to him. (Privet = Hello in Russian) Germany look up at me a bit startled. "Sorry if I startled you" I said. "It's fine" He replied.
After a bit of talking, He tagged along the walk. We enjoyed all the scenery, noise, and animals. (This is so cringy help)

As me and Germany walked along the path, we noticed America and his siblings. They were with America.
America is the oldest, so he's trusted. Then there's Canada, the second oldest. He goofs around sometimes. Last, Australia and New Zealand, they're twins.
I had only been to their house once, because SOMEBODY, wanted to go visit Canada. That someone is Ukraine, my younger brother. He is roughly the same age as Canada.

America looked at us and then looked down. He is shy sometimes. Canada looked at me. Then he whispered something in America's ear, causing hin to blush. He pushed Canada in a weird playful sibling way.
I also noticed the twins whispering stuff to each other. They act strange and rarely talk to anyone but to each other.

Me and Germany kept walking along. "Soo, do you like America?" he asked. "N-no, ofcourse I don't! Why would I like a nerd like him?" I protested. "I dunno, probably because everytime you notice him, you look at him?" He said. I blushed but it was barely visible.

~ America POV ~

I was walking along a new path with my siblings. They seemed to enjoy it. Australia and New Zealand kept whispering to each other about this place. Or atleast that's what I think. Me and Canada can never figure out what those two are talking about.

Somewhere along the walk, we notice Russia and his older step bro, Germany. I catch Russia glancing at me and look down. Canada comes close to my ear and whispers, "Ooo, do you think Russia likes you backkk~?". I started to blush and hoped no one can see it. Aussie and NZ are probably whispering to each other again.

We kept walking and Canada wouldn't stop nagging me about what happened earlier. I was thinking and then suddenly, I hear a voice saying "America I found a spider can we keep ittt?". I thought about it for a moment. I turned to look at Australia, the one who asked. "Listen, you got enough spiders at home." " Plus, would dad really approve you keeping like ten million pets?" I asked. Aussie thought. He shook his head. He kinda looked disappointed. After that, we kept walking.

We encountered a few more animals. Canada seemed to like the trees much. We maybe oassed a small field of Maple Trees, which attracted him because he is Maple Boi.

Eventually, we encountered Russia and Germany again. We all decided to walk alltogether and then go to our house. Me and Russ were talking a bit while Canada and Germany were talking. But as usual, Aussie and NZ were whispering to each other.