First interaction

-Tuesday Morning-

Adam POV•

I pushed through the school doors, hurrying to my classroom since I figured I was late.

I opened the doors, yelling, "Sorry I'm late, mrs.—"
The classroom was empty, only my best friend Amber was sitting in her assigned seat, which was behind my desk.

"You okay, Adam?" Amber said, looking at me with a grin on her face.
"I.. thought I was late..?" I said, panting.

"You're not. You're actually early, Mrs.Smith isn't even here yet."

I felt stupid, a light blush pooled on my face out of embarrassment.

-Time Skip-

I stared up at the clock. *[ 8:40  AM ]*
I looked back at the crowded class, it was filling up and class was about to start.
Amber leaned to me; "hey, did you study for the big test?"

I nodded. "I'm a little tired, I stayed up until 1:00AM. I got carried away and overstudied."

Amber sighed, shaking her head. "You need to chill out, the test won't kill you if you get a bad grade."

I opened my mouth to argue, but then Mrs.Smith stepped in and banged her hand on her desk. "Alright, We have a new student!"

The class silenced immediately. Everyone did this when a new student was involved in the morning.

A tall boy with a baggy, navy blue coat with light ripped jeans stepped in. He had a small cheek scar, tired eyes and messy red hair.

Mrs.Smith focused on the new boy. "Please say your name and then sit down next to Adam, the blonde haired boy over there." She pointed at me.

The new kid turned to the class. "Hello, my name is Levi. Nice to meet you all."

I blushed, his tone of voice.. it was deep and soft. I stuffed my face in my hands as Levi walked towards his desk.

He plopped his black backpack on the ground, digging out his supplies to shove into the small cubby under his desk.

"Alright!" Mrs.Smith yelled to silence the chatter about the new kid.
"Open your notebooks and listen up."

             -Time skip to Gym-

I sat on a small bench, setting down my white and blue backpack.

I unzipped it, suddenly getting smacked with a basketball.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. Could you pass me the ball?" He held out his hands, waiting for a movement.

"ehm.. no— no problem!" I passed over the ball, giving a small soft smile off to Levi.

"Thanks!" he ruffled my hair, sprinting back to the game.

"Someone has a crush on the new boy~~!" Amber said, sitting beside me.

"Shut up..!" I said, fixing my hair with a dark shade of red on my face.