Hes nice?!!

You was stunned after the incident. You got up and went to use the restroom knowing that, those men could come and touch u at any second. You started headed back to the room while he was standing there with shorts a white shirt and was holding some other clothes. You ran to the room and entered a room full of women that was trapped and crying. You turn around and ran out while he grabbed ur arm and look you in the eyes. "Who do you think you are running around these rooms without me!! You was not suppsed to see that dear." You started to cry in pain and dropped to ur knees begging for forgiveness and begging to leave the house. He picked you up and took u back to the room. "Put these clothes on and I'll be back." You was scared for your life. You changed and got up and started to wonder around the room. You opened the closet and a body came out. You screamed to the top of ur lungs. He came out running and told you to never open that again. He shoved the body back in there and put u on the bed. He took you by the waist and made you cuddle with him. As you was laying there he started to mess with your hair and touch ur arms and ur face. He turned you around and kissed you unexpectedly. You felt your heart drop as your whole body felt up with butterflies.