THE SPY

The valentine's day party was on the peak, the loved ones were searching their partners behind the masks. All the men and rose like women were on the same floor, just for the sake of love. The only person could do this was Vansh Rai Singhania in his huge mansion.

"Boss! We need to keep this key away from her", said the Angre.

"You're right", Vansh agreed with him and patted Angre's back.

Vansh jumped the pebbles when he felt that

someone was following him. But, he ignored

and locked the room to kept the key in safe.

A pair of eye were glaring him through the glass door, behind a black mask.

He turned back, before opening the safe as he realised that someone was observing him, "Hey you!", He screamed and ran towards the door, but found no one.

He sighed deeply and shrugged his neck, "What the f**k is wrong with you Vansh?"

He kept the keys safely in the safe and fed the password to locked it. When the same time, the pair of eye again looked at him.

He pressed the tabs of password when the girl behind the mask and read the password.

Her eyes were shining and the lips were rosy, she was about to put off the mask when suddenly her elbow hit the vase kept on the nearby stole, over the floor and broke into the pieces.

Vansh immediately turned back when he was confirmed that someone was spying him.

He ran towards the door again but found only the girl figure running from the spot, in a red gown.

He caught her hand and snatched it inside the room, "Where the hell you are going?"

He unmasked her but was shocked when he witnessed the girl's beautiful and innocent face, "Riddhima", only he could whispered.

He caressed her cheek from the back when her body was shivered. She closed her eyes tight and gulped down the fresh lump formed, "Vansh I...", She was about to excuse something but he shush her, leaning over her body.

"Hey you beautiful, so you're a spy whom I'm searching since months", he whispered huskily in her ear and pinned her to the wall.

He leaned over her body and touched his cheek from her's, "And see, today my plan worked"

She looked at him being shocked as now she realised that it was a mere plan to caught her.

The tears were in her eyes, because she was scared, "I wasn't spying at you"

"Shh! I don't like lies", he hit his forehead with her's.

She shivered with his touch, "tell me who sent you", he asked finally and turned back.

"I will not tell you", she was focused now and being adamant replied.

"Aha! I like it wafadari and all", he smirked but she wasnt in a mood to take Kabir's name.

He tiptoed towards her, tilted her chin with his forefinger, "tell me or you know what I mean"

"I know, but I wouldn't tell", she was confident.

He tightened his hold over her bare back and tickled her bare waist, "you're a hard nut, maarne ko jee nahi chahta....alas!"

Her face was on her chest and finally she pecked a kiss on his chin, "My dear boy friend, your brother might be sending me to spy your deeds, but I was spying...", She stopped in between when he repeated her words, "and you were spying your love .... interesting very interesting", and smirked.

She sat over the table lying near by, "Kabir thinks, that he is using me...but alas!.. who might tell that poor boy we are using him"

Vansh laughed, "after all you were giving all his information as his spy, my dear love", she joined and they enjoyed a deep kiss.

The end