{1} ♡ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮

[:♡ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮 ♡:]

It was the end of the day, school wasn't your favorite thing in the world, you honestly hated it, so school being over was a good thing for you.

Though you had started to walk towards the gym to meet up with your friend Kuroo, because he asked you to watch them practice, him obviously wanting to show off.

You had met him a little while ago, because you guys shared a class and he came over to talk to you, he probably wanted your number at first but you guys started talking and became good friends.

He came over to chat because you two were in the same class and he probably wanted your number at first, but you two struck up a conversation and became close friends.

Your parents also didn't really care when he dropped by your place, so you two would smoke and get wasted in your room.

Even if you didn't want to go to Kuroo's practice and you didn't really care about it, you had already agreed to go, so you couldn't just change your mind now.

You had finally arrived at the school gym and went in to find Kuroo.

"Watch out, shit!"

Kuroo stopped the volleyball from coming within inches of your face, but you still paused momentarily, startled by it-and who wouldn't be?

"Lev, watch out, you almost hit her!"

The extremely tall, silver-haired man was screamed at by Kuroo. He was tall-the tallest you'd ever seen-but he didn't seem menacing.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry, I swear!!" The boy with silver hair rushed up to you. "Oh, don't worry, it's okay." You stated.

After yelling him to be more careful, Kuroo called his squad over to say hello to you.

"Oh my god she's beautiful what's her name??" screamed, a boy with a colored mohawk (sorry, I really don't think that's what his hair is, but I'm not sure what it is so um bear with me) came racing up with the others.

A boy with short dirty blonde hair, a boy with black hair, a boy with a shaved head, a boy with spiky brown hair, and the boy who stuck out to you the most, a boy with long bleached hair. He appeared uninterested in greeting you and kept his head lowered compared to the others. That seemed pretty rude though, but Kuroo was going to present you to everyone of them regardless.

Announcing each one, Kuroo said, "Aaaand last, but certainly not least, my best friend Kenma!" Although this Kenma guy appeared to be irritated by Kuroo's behavior, he remained silent. "My name is Kozume Kenma, by the way." Although his voice sounded worn out, it was still really sweet.

"I've known Kenma since we were little kids! "

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/n, and Kuroo, it's really not that relevant, you don't need to tell literally everyone."

"Its nice to meet you as well!" He just appears antisocial, so.. maaaybe he wasn't as rude as you thought he was.

"Okay, guys, let's resume practice! and you get to watch us Y/n! How lucky you are." You rolled your eyes. You were just exhausted from school, especially after your stupid math teacher had snatched your phone earlier without reason, so it didn't seem all that horrible. But you decide to set that aside and begin watching them play.

//

They decided to stop after a while because they were exhausted and sweaty. Kuroo asked you to wait outside the gym while he changed so he could take you home because it was getting dark, it was nice of him and it you would feel safer.

The boy with blonde hair behind him was standing there as he stepped out to say hello, and you figured that they frequently walk home together because they are apparently bestfriends. "Hey Y/n, we can walk home now! Kenma is coming too because I normally walk with him."

"Okay!" you replied

You started talking to the boy with blonde hair after some time of walking and chatting, he was staring at his phone and playing a game, but you didn't really care so you interrupted him.

"So... what do you enjoy doing for fun, outside from playing video games, you know?" You asked him.

"Not much, actually. I only really enjoy playing games; other things don't interest me." Wow he rlly is just boring and lonely, which is honestly kind of sad, but he's still cool if you really speak to him.

"Wow, no surprise.." "No surprise what?" He questioned. You mocked him, "No suprise your so silent and sad, your just a little loner boy, how adorable.." Kenma was speechless. I mean, no one had ever addressed him in such a manner. Kuroo was in the back, laughing his ass off at your remark.

"Damn, Y/n, that was a nice one!" Kuroo said while fighting back tears. "It wasn't even that funny." Kenma remarked, his expression clearly pouty. It really wasn't the funniest but you just let Kuroo get his laugh out.

You continued to tease, "Aww c'mon you don't have to sulk like that darling, it was just a joke." He then shifted his attention to his phone and carried on with his game.

You continued to talk with Kuroo before they dropped you off at your house and said goodbye, mostly Kuroo, Kenma just waved at you as he was playing his game in silence.

You entered your house and said hi to your mom as you made your way to your room. Although your day was honestly pretty shitty, Kuroo and Kenma made it a little bit better, and you had fun making fun of Kenma because of his amusing reactions.

After letting random thoughts wander through your mind, you decided to put on your pajamas and head to bed.

A/N - hope this was good since its kinda my first time writing and putting in effort haha, ill also try to make longer chapters, im just not great at writing alot so sorry!