Normal Day I Guess?

The clock ticks as the principal was giving out his usual speech through the speaker, however it was overshadow as classmates were gossiping their personal lives to one another. Ravenna was quietly sitting in the front row, which was close to the door to give herself a head start from having her classmates bumping into her and invading her personal space.

"Remember! Parents night is in three days! Please prepare yourselves and have a great day!" Ravenna looks around as her classmates lower their voices as they were nervous about their parents coming to school to meet their teacher, as many of them have been slacking off in their final year of U.A.

Ravenna can only roll her eyes when hearing the news, already knowing that her overprotective parents will find ways to have her drop out of the hero course.

A light ding noise made Revanna look down to her desk, her phone showing a notification that she has a message. Grabbing her phone, Revanna type in her password and check who was messaging her. 'Probably mom,' Ravenna thought, smiling to herself as she opens the message. Confusion was written all over her face as the text was from an unknown number, however she reads the message anyway to see what it said.

"Revanna! I hope you are having a great day! We should meetup to talk about the latest All Might movie! We can eat at the new noodles place by the school!"

Still confuse on who this person is, another message was send which made her confusion worsen to the point where she felt sick in her stomach.

"Did you color your hair? It looks nice!"

Ravenna looks around the classroom to see if any of her classmates were texting her. Seeing that everyone else is talking to their friend, Ravenna turn back to her phone, only to see another message was send.

"This is Deku by the way!" Confusion was gone, however Ravenna stills feel uneasy as she did not remember giving her childhood friend her number, as she gotten a new phone just recently before she was transferred to class 3A.

Before she can message him back, someone smack the back of her head harshly. Ravenna let out a small grunt as she turn her head to the culprit and giving them a cold glare.

"Who you texting?" Ravenna was still glaring at the person, which made them hold out their hand out to show that they are not pulling any strings with her. "My friend," Ravenna turn back to her phone, her thumbs hovering over the keyboard.

"Before you say anything," Ravenna turn her eyes to the person, a frown plaster on her face, "I'm not in the mood." Quickly turning her attention back to her phone, she message Deku back with a "we need to talk during lunch hour" and send it without a second thought.

The person made their way to the front of Ravenna's desk, a sinister smile was on their face as they held something behind their back. "Well aren't you a little ball of sunshine," they pause for a moment, looking around to make sure none of their classmates were looking their way, "I just wanted to ask if I can see your homework answers real quick."

Shaking her head as she stared at her classmate, Ravenna grab her phone and stood up to get ready for lunch, ignoring them as she walk towards the door.

"No. I lend you my homework last time and the whole class copied it. Not gonna risk it again, Anna." The classmate, Anna, was not happy with the reply and hastily made her way towards Ravenna. Before Anna can do anything, the lunch bell rung. Having Anna distracted for a second by the bell, Ravenna made her way to the cafeteria, her phone buzzing nonstop in her hand.

"Dammit Deku. Why must you text so much?" Ravenna spoke quietly to herself, quickly checking the messages that was bombing her phone.

"Why?! Did something happen?!"

"Are you ok?!?!"

"Are you made at me??"

"Please answer back!!!"

"Ravenna!!!"

"I'll meet you by your classroom door."

Barely reading the last message, a hand grab her right shoulder, pulling her inside in an empty classroom. Quickly turning around to see who the hell pulled her, Ravenna was annoyed to see that it was her childhood friend, Deku.

"Are you mad at me?!" Deku had both of his hands on her shoulders, gripping it lightly as his eyes were red from crying. Ravenna look up to meet Deku's eyes, a stern look was given to him as she brought her hands to his arms, lightly pushing them away from her shoulders.

Before he can say anything, Ravenna took out her phone and ask, "how did you get my number? I just got a new phone." Deku only look at her with a shy look, his hands behind his back as he was nervous that Ravenna was mad at him.

"Look, I'm not mad, ok? Just confuse." Ravenna could use her quirk to find out how he got her number, but decided against it as she need to use it later on in her training with her class.

Deku look down at Ravenna, which made Ravenna annoyed due to her height being significantly shorter than everyone else in this school, minus the small grape guy in class 2A.

"You gave it to me, remember?" Ravenna only gave out a confuse look, she did not give him her number. This made Deku panic as he quickly went through his pocket to fish out a small sticky note which had her number written on it.

"You wrote it to me this morning, this is your sticky note," Deku gave Ravenna the sticky note, which is indeed hers. Not only that, but it was definitely her handwriting, which made Ravenna more confuse.

'I don't remember giving him my number...' Ravenna only shook her head and gave Deku a smile, stating that she was sorry about the misunderstanding. Deku look pleased as Ravenna place the sticky note back into his scarred hand, lingering for a moment as she stare at the scars.

"If you're not mad at me, can we have lunch together?" Deku asked as he shyly look at Ravenna, a small smile gracing his pale face. At the moment, she wanted to refuse, because Ravenna knows how clingy Deku can be when she spend too much time with him.

However, considering that lunch is only thirty minutes, and that they wasted at least ten minutes talking, she nodded her head yes to the question and made her way out of the empty classroom.

What Ravenna did not see was that Deku had a crazed look in his green eyes, his lips stretching wildly as quiet laughter echo inside the empty classroom. Deku never gotten Ravenna's number from her, but she doesn't need to know that, does she?

"Deku! Are you coming?" Ravenna's voice snap Deku out of his thoughts, quickly walking out of the empty classroom not wanting Ravenna to leave him behind.

There stood Ravenna by the snack machines, putting in the exact change for a snack that she was daydreaming about during her lectures about history of heroes.

"Do you want anything?" Turning around to face Deku, Ravenna held a soft look in her eyes as she waited for his answer. Like always, Deku insisted that he was fine and thank her for asking. "If you say so," A light ding grab Ravenna's attention from Deku, carefully grabbing her snack from the machine.

"Let's go," Deku look at Ravenna's hand, gently holding it as he tug Ravenna to the cafeteria. She can only look at the link hands, not really liking the ideas of holding hands with him because that is the first step of his clinginess. Before she can ask him to let go of her hand, Deku turn his head back and gave her a friendly smile.

This made Ravenna rethink her decision, and decided to let him hold her hand for a bit. The two students talk a bit about their lectures from class when they enter the cafeteria, not noticing a pair of red eyes watching them from afar.

This should be a normal day for Ravenna, right?