INTRODUCTION

Guys here I am going to start a new story  . Do read, comment,share ,save ,and vote to my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character sketch

Male lead

                   A young generation boy of 2022 and successful business tycoon, every small company wants to merge with his company, 'Malhotra Industries'. Many competitor company wants to stoop down him. He is smart, dashing, handsome hunk and a good hearted person. Many girls wants to be his life partner but he is not interested. He is finding his lady love , he wants marry the one with whom he falls in love. He is a proper family man, his family is his first priority. His siblings Sonu and Kartik are reason for his happiness. He is his Mother's pride and Dadi's jaan. His chachi loves him infinitly. His chachu look upto him and is proud of him to handle the buisness so well. He loves his black jaguar and don't bare any scratches on it. His family is his strength as well as weakness. He has some dark past which made him a bit tuff.
Will he find somebody who will take him out of his dark past.

Let's talk about our female lead

Female lead

             A beautiful young girl of 2022 , with practical thinking as well as bit sensitive. She is beautiful but tough also. She don't need anyone to protect her, She is a black belt in karate. She is humble , sweet and also smart. Her Mom is a buisness women , but she is not rich spoil brat. She has her own dreams. She wants to be independent. Many boys are fond of him but she is not interested in love. She only wants to focus on her career. She is a state level cricket player and wants to play for India. She loves her mom and Masi a lot and had a very close friend but as she moved her city. She lost her father in a tragic accident .Her Mom and Masi are her strength as well as weakness. She lives  with her masi and do part time job as she also have to do practice. She has a dark past which made her tough.
Will she find someone who will take her out of her dark past.

Kya khel khelegi qismat jab hoga
in dono ka milan.

kya inka milna qismat me tha
ya yeh ek hi qismat ke likhe hai dono.

Mulaqat hui ittefaq se aur milte hi hui tod phod aur taqraar.
Qismat ne pehle mulaqat me dusri mulaqat teh kardi.
Kya mod ayega inki zindagi me
Jab hogi inki firrse mulaqat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Okay ab Intro hogaya dekhtey hai koun hai ye aur kab milenge yeh dono . Toh uske liye aapko thoda sabr rakhna hoga....be patience and if you love reading my story do vote it.

Thanks for reading 💗

Happy reading ❤️