Chapter 8

The Next Morning

Everyone woke up and ate their breakfazt now, they're preparing for the trip- I mean adventure. Haseul told that Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Yves, Jiwoo, Jinsoul, Mina, and Chaeyoung will be in the northern part of LOONATIC. Momo, Dahyun, Yerim, Yeojin, Gowon, Jungeun, Heejin will be in the western part of LOONATIC. Last, Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Hyejoo, Kahei, Haseul and Hyunjin will be the eastern part. They agree.

They prepare their snacks, selves, etc. They went out and started to walked. While they were walking something's seems off so Kahei "Love? Is there something wrong?" Haseul looked at her and shakes her head and continue walking.

They splited up Haseul said "Be safe okay? Here's the walkie talkie.

"Thanks" They said unison started to split up now, it's only Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Kahei, Hyunjin and Hyejoo.

While they were walking everything wasn't talking , they just move their body. Hyunjin held Hyejoo's hand and she was blushing. Kahei and Haseul was just talking to each other. Sana, Tzuyu and Jihyo were also talking to each other.

Haseul looked at the back if everything was fine, she saw red Hyejoo, Sana, Jihyo and Tzuyu were just talking and laughing. Haseul went to Hyejoo and Hyunjin just run towards Hyunjin and hugged him.

"Why you so red? Your girlfriend and her girlfriend might be mad at you" Haseul chuckled while talking to Hyejoo "Nothing unnie, she just held my hand" Haseul laugh softly and said "Hey you, might having a crush on your girlfriend's friend" Hyejoo went embarrassed, Haseul laughed.

While they were walking they taked a rest near the store. They went to the nearest restaurant and ordered.

Meanwhile the north team.

"Should I call them?" Jiwoo asked and her girlfriend nodded so Jiwoo talk through the walkie talkie "Hello guys? Where are you?" There's no response from them so Jeongyeon stole the walkie talkie without permission of Jiwoo.

Sooyoung scolded Jeongyeon "Yah! Dont shout at my girlfriend you slut!" Jeongyeon chuckled and give it back. Sooyoung playfully smirked and Jeongyeon rolled their eyes.

"Hey eastern you there?" Jiwoo asked through the walkie talkie "Hey hey were here we just ate lunch" The aeongie spoke through the walkie talkie "Where are you guys?" She asked.

"At the street market" Jiwoo said and they answered "Ok we gotta go" Jiwoo said "Ok bye" After they continue walking in the street market.

At the western part

They were huge silence in the western team when Yeojin broke the silence "So, I'm Level 100 I'm a newbie I like playing games with Hyejoo. I'm also a extro-" Gowon cutted Yeojin's sentence "Can you shut up for once?" Yeojin stare at Gowon and gulped so she keep quiet all the time.

Back to the eastern part

While they were walking Jihyo asked "So no southern part?" Tzuyu nodded now Jihyo said "No southern part? Like the stone wasn't in the southern part?" "Yes" Jihyo nodded.

While they were walking and they are the park. They stopped at the bench and they rest. They eat/drink for energy and Tzuyu pulled out the map (the one that Nayeon gave it to him) "Find the stone" He said through the map and nothing happens he said one more time and still no nothing. Tzuyu sighs "Guess, we will find it by ourselves".

While they were resting a girl walked to them and said "Queen Haseul?" The girl approached Hasueul and she looked at the girl "Kid, whats your name? And why are you here?" Haseul asked the little girl and said "I'm Jang Nagyung my little sister is Jang Wonyoung, I'm here Queen Jo because my mom wanted to give you something" The girl Nagyung said as she gives a necklace to Haseul.

"Aww.. so sweet, Thank you to your mom" Haseul smiled and little Nagyung too. Haseul wears it and it looks like green and white jewelry and lt looks like it's a healing necklace.

"Can I ask who is your parents?" Haseul asked little Nagyung and she nodded "My parents are Jang Gyuri and Jang Saerom" Haseul nodded and give little Nagyung a smile.

"JANG NAGYUNG!!" Someone shouted her name and she. ran to the man and said "Where have been??" The man said in a worried tone "Papa I already give it to Queen Haseul" The man smiled at his daughter moves.

"I'm proud of you Yungyung" The man said and 8 year-old little Nagyung giggled cutely. Haseul saw Gyuri, her bestfriend she approached him. Haseul tapped his shoulders and he looked at Haseul "Haseul? Hey you're here!" Gyuri, Nagyung's father.

"I'm fine by the way I really wanted to you privately" Haseul said and Gyuri looked at his daughter and leaned down to her to have the same as her "Go to you aunties and uncles first I'll talk to your Auntie, ok?" Little Nagyung nodded and went to her favourite auntie, auntie Hyunjin.

---