Betrayal

(Y/n)'s POV
„Wait here.I'll be right back." I told Zeldris. „Why?I always wanted to see your house." he said back and walked past me opening my door. „Zel, wait!!!" It was too late.He froze as he saw Ludociel in my bed.I quickly stood between the two. „Zeldris.Listen to me." I tried to talk but he took out his sword. „Why (Y/n)?Why is such a low level archangel inside your house?!" he yelled. „Who defines that someone is a low level being?" I whispered. „What?" he asked. „I said:Who defines that someone is a low level being?" I repeated.Both of them looked at me shocked. „What is even a low level being huh?How can you say that?The goddess clan say that about us.We say the same about them but no one ever realized that we're all the same.We are all living creatures so why ...." I stopped not finishing my sentence. „Still.The archangels are our enemies so why?" he asked. „Who says that their our enemies?" I asked.He wanted to answer but I cut him off. „The demon king?Just because he and the highest deity want to fight doesn't mean we have to too." I seriously said.Zeldris backed away from me.I teleported behind him landing a hit onto his neck.He fell unconsciously to the floor. „I'm so sorry Zeldris." I apologized.