All Of Him, All Of Her.

The Day of The Funeral

Jungkook walks inside his house and places himself on the sofa. Everyone walks in behind him. From staff to relatives, from friends to clients, they all pay their respect to him but he sits there idle, still, almost lifeless. Quiet as hell. When a Kookies Jams & Jellies long-term partner walks up to him, Jungkook simply gets up without acknowledging the old gentleman and walks away from there, eventually nestling inside the confides of his bedroom.

Everyone turns to Y/N waiting for her to take the lead of Mrs. Jeon's Wake. She feels hesitant at first but Mina, Rita and Mr. Choi make sure she feels right at home where she belonged for now everything was under her care. Under the care of the new Mrs. Jeon.

By evening all the guests had left and only close family and friends remained. Y/N tiredly walks up to Hanna who is making tea for everyone.

Hanna: Y/N, go check up on Jungkook. He needs you.

Y/N: I don't know. I am not sure what I should do?

Jhope: We've got this. You go and handle him. Don't worry about anything.

Hanna: Yes. Go. He really does need you. Go already.

Y/N takes the cup of chamomile tea and heads for Jungkook's room.

Jungkook's Bedroom

As she opens the door she finds Jungkook sitting at the edge of his bed with his head hanging low. She walks up to him, offers him tea.

Y/N: Have some tea.

Jungkook doesn't say a word. Y/N places the tea on a table, walks up to the door, shuts it close. She then walks back to Jungkook and sits next to him. Close to him. She hesitates but then places her hand on his back and gently pats it. Jungkook shifts slightly in his place as he feels her touch. He starts breathing in but then his breathing becomes heavy, and then heavier. Y/N leans in closer to see Jungkook's face to make sure he's doing okay just then she sees a tear drop. Something that finally forces her to say his name out loud to him. For the first time.

Y/N: (Gently) Jungkook?

Jungkook lifts his head up, he breathes in and breaks down. Jeon Jungkook gives up and lets his tears fall. Finally. This is the first time he's cried in 16 years. His body trembles, his sobs echo in the quiet of the room. Jungkook cries uncontrollably. Seeing him crying like that makes Y/N nervous. She has no idea what to do except for just being there for him. She scoots in closer, holds his hand and hugs him from the side.

Jungkook grabs on to Y/N and cries deeply. He keeps grabbing her arms to make certain she doesn't leave him. Y/N takes him in her embrace to let him know she's there. She wraps her hands around his waist as he latches on to her shoulders, locking her in his arms. He cries and cries. Y/N patiently sits there as she wants Jungkook to let it all out.

Jungkook nuzzles his face deep in the crook of her neck, tightening his grip on Y/N as she reinforces her hold around his waist. Jungkook breathes in heavily into her neck, he sniffs and sniffs until finally he involuntarily kisses the skin on her neck. Y/N freezes as she wasn't expecting him to do that. Jungkook slowly increases the frequency of his kisses on her as he begins tracing her jawline, then her tear-stained left cheek. He then kisses her on her lips. One time. Two times. He raises his right hand to hold the back of her neck and kisses her again, the third time. Y/N finally catches her breath but then Jungkook takes her face in his hands and kisses her deeply, patiently. Y/N finds herself lower her guard down as she places her right hand under his left ear and kisses him back.

Jungkook doesn't let go of her as he deepens the kiss. A kiss that went on for more than a few moments. Jungkook wrapped his left arm around her waist as he moved his body towards Y/N's. He slowly makes her lay on the edge of the bed placing himself on top of her. He weighs in on Y/N's body all the while kissing her with his right hand now resting on the side of her neck. Jungkook opens his teary eyes to watch her kiss him back. He keeps staring at her face as he kisses her gently, melodically, at a pace so slow that even he could not resist but to savor it. Just then Y/N opens her water filled eyes and locks in with his. The two keep kissing each other softly as they stare into one another's eyes.

Jungkook maintains the eye contact as he slides his right hand up to Y/N's left thigh, lifting her dress up finding his way to the side of her torso. It's warm. Her skin is so warm. So warm to touch, to feel. His hand wanders around her back making Y/N arch. Jungkook instinctively begins kissing her neck as Y/N turns her face to her right feeling him explore her. She feels him undo his jeans and eventually remove her underwear. What should've been the most wrong thing for her do with Jungkook feels like the most right thing, right now. He is making her his and she is giving all of her to him. Both willingly.

Knowing she is vulnerable under him, Jungkook kisses her on her lips only to finally realize that Y/N has let him in. Jungkook can not believe how close he feels to Y/N right now. He is channeling all of his emotions in this moment. He feels Y/N accepting him, giving in to him. He is gentle with her. Slow even. It's like the two are moving as one, breathing as one, feeling as one. He feels a rush inside of him as he slightly picks up the pace. Y/N closes her eyes taking it all in. She wraps her right arm around his left shoulder and places her left arm on his waist, locking him onto her. Jungkook lifts up her head as he places his left hand under it only make sure there's no distance between him and Y/N. He then looks into her eyes seeking the permission to go all the way with her. Y/N blinks her eyes gently as she kisses him deeply. And that's when they both breathe in as Jungkook maintains his rhythmic pace making sure Y/N reaches to her limits with him first. As she does Jungkook's eyes close in pleasure as he feels her pulsate with him deep inside her. An indication for him to fasten his tempo. And soon he fills her in with all of him.

As he calms down, he looks into Y/N's eyes. They both stare at each other for a moment in silence. Y/N's eyes fill up as a tear trickles down on the side of her face. Jungkook looks at the tear tracing her temple just then Y/N closes her eyes and turns to the other side. Jungkook simply lays there next to her as he covers the both of them with a blanket.

They don't say a word and eventually drift off in to sleep.