CHAPTER TWO

Tonight was the day of the show. My F/O has been ironed out to perfection and I had helped Frisk pick out a gift after school, we choose an elaborate rose quartz bracket with sliver accent.

After the torture that was known as School was finished and all hell broke lose as the children ran free to do their chaotic-ness I rushed home to get myself ready, Frisk said they would meet me at the studio, they had given me the direct location. It was about a 20 minute drive. Plenty of time.

I rushed upstairs, threw off my school clothing and scrubbed myself clean until my skin burned in the bath and rushed out my towel falling behind me.

I squeezed myself into my F/O and dabbed on some concealer to cover up my pimples and some bronzer to lighten up my face, however I hadn't blended it properly so I looked like I had a failed tan on my face.

I combed my hair back in the most professional way I could muster and rushed out the door and turned on my car keys and started the engine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -🎥ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO🎬

I parked near the sidewalk and walked up to the massive building, white and gleaming. Frisk was waiting for me at the entrance and waved happy to see me.

"Y/N you came! You came!" They called out excitedly as I walked over to them. Frisk was wearing their usual blue and purple striped sweater.

"I sure did bucko. You think I was just a gonna bail out on you? Also why aren't you all dressed up?!"

Frisk giggled cheekily, "Well it doesn't really matter to me that much, appearance, but you! Oh Y/N you're doubled to the nines in your F/O!"

I blushed from embarrassment and folded my arms defensively, "Hey! Look okay it's a studio, and this Mettaton character seems quite the critic"

"Well you're not wrong" Frisk nodded, "But anyways! Are you ready to go backstage?"

"Hell yeah you know I am!" I yelled excitedly.

Me and Frisk high fived each other with enthusiasm and entered the studio backstage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Backstage was a lot busier then I anticipated, people pulling along trolleys of clothing and assistants screaming into their headsets and many celebrities being tended to by endless team of staffs to make sure they were in perfect condition.

"Wow. . .I mean I've watched a lot of artificial shows about hollywood actors but god this is way more accurate then I thought" I watched in interest as backstage was run in calm chaos.

I didn't even know such a thing as calm chaos existed but, you learn something new everyday.

Frisk's eyes lit as they say a massive slushy machine. "Wow! Look at the size of that thing!"

"Hey hey hey! Watch the sugar Frisk! You don't wanna be sick all over yourself during the show" I called out cautiously as Frisk darted around me and rushed over to the machine pouring themself a massive cup of slushy.

Frisk scoffed and rolled their eyes slyly sipping their slushy. "You sound like my mum. Cmon! We're backstage Y/N! We may as well enjoy the benefits"

Although I was a bit peeved, I had to admit that was a pretty good point. I shrugged and relaxed a bit making a colossal sized slushy myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 🎥Time skip to the performance🎬

"It's time for the show Y/N! Cmon, we have front row seats!" Frisk yelled at me excitedly as the lights flickered getting ready to set the stage for Mettaton's show, who I still hadn't met yet.