1.

August 30th

The sweet aroma of my vanilla body wash filled the bathroom and my nostrils as I dump some of it on my body sponge.  My playlist set the tone as Jazmine Sullivan Heaux Tales played in the background. Hearing her and Ari Lennox explicitly sing about riding a dick wasn't the most appropriate thing to listen to at 6:30 in the morning but I won't deny it did put me in the mood. 

I could easily ignore the temptation of self pleasure but I knew it would be best to indulge in the sinister act. I was going to be dealing with a new set of high school students so I needed the relief. I needed to calm my anxious feelings. After the first wash up, my fingers slowly creep down to my inner thighs, spreading my second pair of lips. The steam of the shower increase along with my body heat. Once I felt comfortable with my rhythm I decided to take it up a notch and add a toy. My rose always come in handy.

I wasn't expecting to spend 45 minutes in the shower but the urge to take care of my needs was too strong to ignore. Plus I needed to relax my nerves. Today was the first day of the new school year and like always I felt nervous. I have been teaching for the last 7 years to high school students. I love my job honestly. Being able to introduce psychology 101 to my students always brings me great joy because of how much I love the subject. Psychology has always been my favorite subject to study because how deep it goes with the brain and how it explains how humans think, interact and what defines their personality traits. Being able to soak in all this knowledge then relaying this information to students gives an even better feeling.

Taking a look through my closet I found a simple but cute outfit to wear. It was still very hot outside and I did not want to drown myself in layers just to please the stuck up older facility members at the school. A lot of them have complained before about the way I dress but like I told them before I can't do a damn thing to hide my curves or the ass that I was blessed with. I don't dress to get notice or receive unwanted attention from male workers or the overly horny teenage boys.

 I don't dress to get notice or receive unwanted attention from male workers or the overly horny teenage boys

Pulling into one of the many teacher's parking spot, I took a long and winded deep breath. Westside High school has been my home for the last 4 years. I can't believe how fast the summer came and went. Just a few weeks ago I was in Cabo enjoying the hot weather while laying on the relaxing beach while drinking tasty frozen margaritas. Oh yes I miss the summer already.

But unfortunately I can't sit in this car and reminisce about my vacation. Not when there is at 100 students to teach. Just knowing I will be meeting fresh new faces caused me to become excited yet anxious once again. I quickly grab my belongings out the passenger side then stepped out the car. Just in time as the first bell of the school year rung.

————-

As the day went on most of the students I had were cool and calm. Of course I had a few that wanted to try me since it was the first day. I know most kids like to start shit to see if the teacher will be a pushover or not but I quickly nip that in the bud. Since most of my kids were juniors and seniors I expected them to behavior well and mature. I had a few freshmen and sophomores who I expect the immature behavior from. Not saying it can't be the opposite but most of my young students still have a hard time shaking off their elementary and middle school antics.