17.

Friday , Dec 18th
4:45pm

"So are you getting your boo anything for Christmas?" Kelly asked with a small giggle following after

"So are you getting your boo anything for Christmas?" Kelly asked with a small giggle following after. I playfully rolled my eyes at her being so childish.

I placed one of the food trays onto the counter and shrugged my shoulders, "Honestly I don't know. Don't you think it's too early for us to be exchanging gifts? I mean it's only been a couple of months of us getting to know each other."

I looked over at Kelly waiting for her answer. I know she's been out the dating scene for a while being a married woman and all but I always joked that she was more of a dating expert than me.

Kelly sat the bottle of tequila down after making herself a mixed drink. I put her in charge of making drinks tonight and this girl was already trying to get lit before the others arrived.

"I don't think so." She replied. "It just depends on what you get. Have a reasonable budget for him. Nothing too expensive since y'all aren't official...yet!"

"What does he even like?" Sitting down on one of the bar stools I had to really think about that. Jay wasn't much of a flashy person but I knew he did have good taste in jewelry.

"He loves jewelry I can say that. Anytime we've been together I always notice the chains and watches he wears. Definitely nothing cheap."

"Oh no baby jewelry will be too early to give. Especially if diamonds aren't being exchange." I chuckled but agree. I love giving gifts but I damn sure not going to play myself.

"What else comes to mind?" She asked fixing herself another drink. This heifer will be tipsy before I know it.

But shit I might as well join her. Before I answered her question I told her to fix me a cocktail as well. Shit I'm the host I need to be feeling relax anyways.

"Maybe cologne?" I said as I watch her mix the tequila and lemonade together. "He's always and I mean always smelling so damn good. It's very much intoxicating sometimes because I get lost in hugging him." Softy I closed my eyes as I thought about him.

Just a couple of days ago he came over after I made it home from work. After taking a long needed shower, we cuddled on the couch and watch Creed 1 and 2 since I never seen them before. The whole time the movie played I couldn't help but to drift off into another world as the intoxicating smell of his cologne invaded my nose. I was obsessed with him smelling so damn good that I cuddle more into him if that was even possible.

Jay laughed, "Damn girl, you get any closer you're going to be in my skin."

Playfully I hit his chest, "Don't flatter yourself. I'm just cold."

"Mhm whatever." He mumbled. Soon I felt his lips close to my ear. In a low and deep voice he mention how he can think of another way to warm me up.