CHAPTER 3 : Beacrox & Ron

"Orange juice!"

"Nyaaa!"

"Meowww"

All of them grabbed the orange juice and it's in a weird kind of bottle? It was in a bottle and the word 'Tropicana' is writen on it, it has weird seal on top of it. All of them were confused, nobody know what that is.

Clack!

There's two people in the room who easily open it.

It's Cale and Choi Han.

"Lock, do you need help?"

"Raon, take this."

Everyone observed the two of them and started to copy them. Some can easily open and some need an extra force opening it, some even broke theirs (like Toonka and Rasheel), and few people asked for a help.

".. Mom."

"Here, take mine."

It was a normal interaction with Mila and Dodori as mother-and-son.

Meanwhile our dear crown prince is one of those who are having a hard time opening the bottle. He accidentally look at Cale and see the redhead smiled at him. A mocking smile if he needs to be more spesific.

"Your highness, it seems that you need a bit of help?"

'How disrespectful.'

Compared to his mind right now, Alberu smiled gently at Cale. His pride would hurt a bit but it would be destroyed if he pretended that he can open it, and which he can't.

"Thank you for your lending me your help, i do have a bit of a problem opening this."

Alberu said as he give Cale his orange bottle, and Cale can easily open it.

"Your highness, you open the seal in the wrong way."

Jelp--

Ah, yes. His pride is hurt, and he can hear his aunt snorted. Alberu just thanked Cale and start to drink his orange juice.

As promised, a short video will be played.

Loading...

Everyone head their attention on the screen as soon they saw the paper started to show new words. Yeah, they kinda forgot that videos will be played later.

Two people can be seen resting on their beach chair, and the other two burying themself on the sand.

Bud are making bet with Cage as Cale and Taylor just having their time on their beach chair. Four of them have each a very high quality alcohol on their hands. Bud and Cage drink straight from the bottle meanwhile Taylor and Cale used glass.

"Hahahaha! Young master Cale, i know ur rich but not this rich!"

"Yesssss! This is an unlimited set of alcohol and was made in ten years! And yet you buy all eight of them!"

Bud and Cage praised Cale as they start to drink their alcohol. Cale smirked as he take out something out of his pocket.

Shaaaaaaa~~ *heaven noises*

A golden plaque.

"I don't really think of anything when buying it, it's not even my money."

He said as he take another sip of his alcohol.