horror time

*Your lips where almost touching his but then you guys hear alex in the hall way* alex: OH I'm sorry. I'll leave. Y/n: omg- Colby: I'm so sorry. Y/n: it's okay I'm gonna shower *you let out a awkward laugh* colby: okay. *he let's out a small laugh and you go to shower. After you where done you putted on your clothes did your make up and walked into your room where colby was waiting for you* y/n: hey Colby let's ask alex if he wants to come to the conjuring house! Colby: yeah sure! *you both go down stairs and sit down at the kitchen table with alex* alex: hello love bird. Y/n: shut up- we didn't even kiss. Anyways I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the conjuring house with me colby sam and cat. Alex: when? *colby gets a message and looks confused* y/n: what's wrong colby? Colby: sam just texted me saying that we cant go there in 2 weeks we have to go tomorrow or in 5 months. So we have to go in 3 hours so we can get to the hotel and we can go tomorrow. Alex: but i cant i have to work tomorrow. Y/n: shoot. colby: well do you still want to come Tomorrow? *you look at alex* alex: it's okay you can go. Y/n: are you sure? Alex: yeah please go! I do want pictures though. Y/n: I promise I will do that. Colby: great! I'll text sam. Y/n: okay! *he texted sam and you guys are going tomorrow wich means you have to get packed now and start driving in 3 hours* y/n: okay colby if you go to your house and pack your stuff then I'm gonna pack my stuff. Colby: ofc! Sould I pick you up? Y/n: yess please thank you! *he goes and you pack your stuff. When you where done you go down stairs and sit with alex* y/n: I'm a little nervous. Alex: its gonna be okay. When is colby picking you up? Y/n: in a few min. Alex: I know you like him. Y/n: what- *you look at him weird* y/n: no I dont.. alex: I know when you add lying. Come in tell me. Y/n: fine I do really like him. Hes sweet ,nice ,careful and really amazing. Alex: yeah that's true and I know he likes you back. Y/n: how? Alex: well the almost kiss was because he was moving first. And the look he gave you was definitely someone in love. Y/n: in love is a little bit too much. Alex: what ever you say love bird. Y/n: stop that! *you hit him playful* alex: hey! Not nice. *you both start laughing. Colby opens the door* colby: heyy! What are you two laughing about? Y/n: he hit me! Alex: well you should've agreed. Colby: agreed with what? *he laugh* y/n: notting- anyway let's go! *you give alex a big hug and you guys went into the car. Sam and cat where in a different car because yall where taking a lot of stuff. Most of the stuff are Camaras and ghost hunt stuff. Sam and cat where already driving for an hours because they where gonna make the hotel rooms ready. You guys had to buy a room ticked really fast the room was not done yet* colby: are you excited? Y/n: yes bit also kinda nervous. Colby: its gonna be okay at least at the hotel. *he let's out a giggle* y/n: not nice! I am nervous so dont play with me. *he laughs and that makes you smile a little* colby: have you ever been ghost hunting before? Y/n: yes but at small places like abandoned hospitals, and flats like that kind of stuff. Colby: ahh okay okay. Was it fun? Y/n: yess a lot of tings came through the ghost box. Colby: that's amazing! Also I do have a YouTube channel and I always film these kind of stuff. Is it okay for me to film? Y/n: yess ofc! I'd love too! Colby: I'm glad to hear! *You guys arrive at the hotel. Sam and kat where already asleep so you guys went to the room you guys where staying* y/n: oh wow everything is done already I wish I could thank cam and kat. Colby: yeah well let's get some sleep because we need it. Y/n: oh. Colby: what's wrong? Y/n: there is only one bed. Colby: is that a big problem? I could sleep on the couch. Y/n: no no its okay. *you guys went too sleep. You felt a little weird because you where laying in bed with the person you almost kissed with but you did finally fell asleep.

Hello guys! This is the fourth part already and I hope you guys like it! If you guys have some tips or tings you want in the next part please tell me! I'd love to hear your opinions. And most of the time I do put a lot of ideas I hear from other people in my story's. And I hope you guys are feeling okay! <3