2

༉‧₊˚.

he said no homo.. but what the fuck does that mean? it basically means nothing, i mean - my best friend kissed me.

kuroo was lost in his thoughts. he'd already left bokuto's house a bit ago, now on his way to his own place.

that morning bokuto acted as if nothing happened, as if he hadn't kissed his friend. meanwhile, kuroo was trying to calm his nerves, but seeing as the other didn't seem fazed, he tried to act the same.

that was so messed up.

if anyone, bokuto should've been the one to freak out. he was loud, impulsive, all his emotions were always out on display.

but that morning it didn't seem like anything off, just normal, loud, and happy bokuto, on his usual stupid ramble about whatever.

kuroo groaned with frustration. why did he ask for that stupid kiss — more importantly why did he actually kiss him?

"no, no," kuroo was currently explaining the situation to his childhood friend, "as he kissed me. on the lips. on. the. lips."

the raven boy expected a reaction from kenma, maybe a small gasp, but he got nothing. actually, the small setter didn't seem very surprised at all.

"well, you asked for it."

"but i didn't actually expect him to kiss me!" kuroo threw his arms up, slightly startling his friend, but he quickly went back to his game.

he sighed.

"did he say anything about it?"

"no.."

"and how do you feel about that?"

the blocker scrunched his nose up at his question. kenma sounded like his therapist, but he guessed in a way he was.

"i don't know?!"

kenma gave another heavy sigh, "you're really stupid. what was even the point of you idiots saying 'no homo'?"

before kuroo could come up with an answer he continued, "you know what it seems like to me?"

the blocker rolled his eyes, about ask what when kenma spoke again, "you're gay. both of you. you've been using this ridiculous 'no homo' shit as a cover-up."

yeah, that wasn't the answer that kuroo was looking for. "kenma, i'm serious."

"i'm serious too," he told him, making kuroo sigh.

this talk wasn't helping him. he stood up from his place on kenma's bed, walking over to his desk where his homework papers were.

"is that not the answer you wanted?" kenma asked, sparing his friend a small glance.

"no."

kuroo muttered, his eyes running over the text, using homework as a distraction.

"what do you want me to say, kuro?"

the cat boy asked. kuroo spun around in the chair so he was facing him now. "i don't know..! maybe something like, 'you're reading too much into it."

kenma paused his game, giving the bedhead a deadpan face. "kuro, the guy kissed you. and i honestly doubt that someone like bokuto could kiss without it having some meaning."

kuroo stayed silent, the blonde going back to his game again, "what the fuck, kens?"

"okay fine. it meant nothing, kuro. after all, he said no homo."

"well, it's too late for that. god kenma, what do i do?"

he shrugged, "clear your head."

kuroo did just that with a nice walk — or rather he tried, though, it didn't do much. it only gave him a headache.

༉‧₊˚.