1

You'll never Be good enough for this school!", said a Student from one of y/n's class, kicking her sand castle down. Y/n had recently started school, as of after a while, she'd been home schooled most of her life.

" hey, Get off her, you little pesks!", said a kind, friend, popular girl from y/n's class. Momo Hirai. Whom she had been in y/n's class 2 times now, this was the 3rd time she was in her class now. She started to grab a Twig/stick/branch from a nearby river and held it up, as if she was going to swing it at your classmate. the boy Slowly started to back away from you and said "What a bunch of losers, having a friend stand up for you, bet you can't even stand up for yourself, can you?", he scoffed. He then ran off with some other kids to continue his activities.

Time skip to present y/n

"Oh, Y/n! I want to ask you something!", said Momo, Your rich, popular, BEAUTIFUL, bestfriend. Unlike her, you..well, you WERE pretty, but some people didn't consider you too be. Giselle. A rude and disrespectful girl. She had called you ugly way too many times and by now, you were just about fed up with it.

" what is it? Oh wait..Your not gonna ask me to drive u into a ditch again, right?..", you giggled, laughing at your own little "joke". Once, she asked u to drive To a nearby pond. As soon as u got close enough to the water, she took control of your steering wheel and drove right into the dang pond. U guys almost drowned if it wasn't for your sister, somi, Going fishing with her friends and noticed.

" No! That was a One time thing, okay? But I was gonna ask, if you wanted to come to a party one of my cousins are having!", she got a bit too excited at that last part."Uhm..sure? Why not! What time?" "Uhm, I think its at 5:00?, but you'll HAVE to wear something cute, And bring an extra dress because after, my aunt is gonna be having her movie premiere and she wants you to come!", Her aunt, Park jisoo, was having her kdrama, Snowdrop, A premiere. Of course I'm going, she's one of the Most famous actors!

" Yes, ill definitely be coming. Oh, I have to go get ready then, Bye!", I said why running and turning back to wave. "bye!", I heard in the distant.

(Timeskip)

You started looking through your closet, looking for something to wear for the premiere, and for the party. You finally found something to wear as u put it on, and started to head out the door. As always, you found her Tesla parked outside in your driveway.

Momos outfit for the party:

Y/n's outfit for the party:

----------------------------Stay tuned!

Stay tuned!