ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"man this house is awesome like damn" you said as you headed to the car to get you belongings. "i really wasn't expecting it to be so big." daisuke said. " that's what she said" you said while trying to cover it up with a cough. "what did you say?" daisuke questioned. "nothing, just help me get this out of the car please." you said trying to divert the topic.

𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.

"thanks for helping me with this. but i have a few things to say." you said with one hand on your waist. "go a head." daisuke said while unlocking his car. "ok, one, i have no food, two, I'm so far from civilization like bro what all i see in my eyes is bush, everywhere i look is bush, three, I don't have a car, what am i supposed to do stay there like I'm in some kind of prison, and four, i forgot insect replant there's bugs here." you said looking at him in his eyes.

"i don't know what to do for you, I'm not going to drive you back to the city for you to get a car and the person follows you, they could have well followed us here, as i said that, its not safe for you to be here by yourself. ill just have to move in with you" daisuke stated while getting in his car assuming that he is going home to pack his things. "hey, what do you think your doing- don't worry ill get food y/n" daisuke interrupted you.

"justifiable, but there's only one bedroom, which means one bed, where are you going to sleep." you shouted at him. you see him stop and froze for second before you saw a small smirk form on his face before he speaks. "i guess we'll just have to share y/n." he chuckled at your dumbfounded expression. "hey, we're not in some enemies to lovers book, what do you mean 'well just share'" you shouted at him while he just reversed out of the driveway.

no, he's doing the hand behind the seat thing

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰

oh shut up

𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵

"make sure you buy snacks!" you shouted, he acknowledged your request with a honk.

(is that what its called or do you say beep or peep)

"well time to unpack i guess" you sighed.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭.