Sans x Reader (Sans Introducing Paps To Reader Headcanons)

This is an adorable idea, I love it, Indigo!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~

Comic Sans

~~~~

~Sans is actually really freaking excited to introduce you to Paps

~He knows Papyrus loves meeting new people, and you're obviously one of the coolest people that exist (other than Papyrus himself, of course)

~Make sure you don't make any rude remarks about him behind his back, even if they're just teasing. You know what'll happen if you do.

~Sans is also excited because he gets to show you how much he can annoy Papyrus in one single sentence 

~He'll talk about how good ketchup is, crack a joke about it, then 'fall asleep'

~Papyrus is like, disgusted with him lmao 

~He makes sure everything goes well between you two, which it would even if he weren't there. Papyrus is super friendly.

~Papyrus brags about how cool he is to you lol

~Sans winks at you and backs his little bro up

~"SANS, ARE YOU MARRIED? WHY WASN'T I INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING."

~Little does Sans know he's only joking. Everyone thinks Papyrus is incredibly innocent and even a bit dumb. He's not. At all. He actually created really hard puzzles, honestly gets disgusted easily, can be a bit snarky, and had even mouthed off to Undyne a few times. 

~"...no, bro, im not married"

~"...I KNOW."

~A bit awkward lol

~Papyrus loves you! He thinks you're awesome, and Sans couldn't be happier.

~"REMEMBER TO COME BACK SOON, HUMAN! I'LL BE SURE TO MAKE YOU SOME SPAGHETTI! NYEHEHEH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one cool skeledude

                    ~Love, PinkBoots