Chapter 2: Foul Stench

One can only imagine the look of happiness on Gregory's face when his parents said he can go back to the Plex.
After his second visit on the field trip, he once again resorted to begging in order to go back there. This time however, his parents were much more agreeable.

~~~~~
Gregory's POV
"Jeez Gregory, you're really obsessed with that place aren't ya?" Asked my mother as she rubbed her temples. I've been asking my parents nonstop to go back to the Pizzaplex. They aren't forbidding me from going, they just haven't gotten around to taking me there ever since my field trip a couple weeks ago. They're starting to get tired of me asking them all the time.

"Well yeah, it's the best place in the whole world! Who isn't obsessed with the Mega Pizzaplex?" I told her excitedly. "Certainly not me." My mother said under her breath. After she said that, my father walked into the living room. "Soooo, who's in the mood to go Freddy Fazbear's today?" He spoke with a joyful tone. "I AM!" I shouted in excitement. My mother gave him a bewildered look, "What?"

Dad walked over to her, "I decided we should all go there today. It's a great place to relax and have fun." He spoke. "Harold that place isn't cheap you know." My mother questioned. My dad just waved off her concern, "It's alright, we get our moneys worth with all the activities they have there. Last time we went we only saw less than half of the building." Money, that just reminded me of something. I swiftly ran upstairs to my bedroom to get something. "Hey where you going?" My father asked with confusion.

I came back down the stairs with the coupon Joe gave me a year ago. "I have this 50% off coupon we can use." My parents just stared at me in befuddlement. "Where did you get that?" My mother inquired. I handed the coupon to my father, "The director of the Pizzaplex gave it to me after the raceway accident a year ago. I guess he was trying to make up for it?" My mother just scoffed, "Typical corporations trying to swindle their customers back. Don't they know that money can't buy happiness?"

My dad turned towards her, "You can't buy happiness no, but you can buy a large pizza with money. And you've never seen an unhappy person eating pizza before have you?" He argued. "What about people who eat Domino's pizza?" I asked him. My father swung around with a fake angry expression, "Don't even go there young man! That's not even pizza, it's just toasted cardboard with boiled cheese and pepperonis so generic you can just taste the genetic engineering!" He cleared his throat, "So are we going to the Plex or not?"

My mother sighed, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to get out of the house. Besides, the place seems pretty safe despite everything that's happened there." Dad grinned, "Sweet! Come on let's get into the car and get going." I practically ran to car outside and jumped in. I was super stoke to finally go back to the Pizzaplex. To top it all off I also get to see Roxy again! She's so cool, if only she weren't stuck in the Plex all the time.

"Excited Gregory? This time we'll get to go to multiple attractions instead just one like last time. Perhaps your father will even go with me into the Mazercise while we're there." Spoke my mother as she sat down in the passenger seat. My father chuckled, "I know I'm fat, you don't have tell me at this point in our marriage."

~~~~~

We got our tickets and passes at the registers and rode up the elevator to the Main Atrium. "So are you guys actually going to Mazercise?" I asked my parents as the elevator opened up. "No, I was thinking we start off at-" We all yelped and stumbled backwards as a familiar robot appeared out of nowhere.

 "No, I was thinking we start off at-" We all yelped and stumbled backwards as a familiar robot appeared out of nowhere