Chapter 13

Angi POV

Did he always had to get back twice at me...this guy can't leave me at peace can he...?
Bringing space between us again I looked at him.

>never mind I'm just going to watch alone.< I turned on the tv making myself comfortable.
He said down next to me, laying an arm around me while getting cozy himself.

>what do you wanna watch?< he looked down at me.

>I don't know it free to you.< I looked up at him.

>what about horror?< jungwon asked.

JungwonPOV

Let's see if she is scared.
I looked at her to see any reaction and I swear for a moment I saw the fear in her eyes.

>you scared?< I asked her.

>of course not what do you think of me?< she asked.

Cute how she is trying to be tough.
One day I will lose my shit cause she is too adorable.

—————

So we really decided to watch a scary movie and about 30 minutes in to it Angi climbed up my lap and hid her face in my neck.
I'm honest I had to smile seeing her curl up in my arms and of course I whispered that I will keep her save.
She did watch the movie to the end with me.

>I ain't sleeping alone tonight Yang Jungwon< I gave a stare to him and went to change in my pyjama.
I busted inside his room not giving any fuck what's happening inside.

Well wrong timing again...he was there shirtless..

Why was it always me walking in the wrong time...but his next words took me out completely.

>I sleep shirtless I hope you don't mind.< he looked at me with a smirk while laying in his bed.

Oh this .... Never mind ain't gonna curse about it.
I climbed in to his bed trying to ignore Jungwon next to me.

>oh come on honey I ain't that ugly that you have to keep 50 meters distance.

Did he just say honey....???

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Short chapter I'm sorry ❤️
Words counted: 342